Korg Kaoss Pad Quad
Create your own combination of Kaoss effects,
and simultaneously control up to four effects using a single fingertip!
Introducing the Kaoss Pad Quad; it’s Kaoss control evolved to a whole new level.
- In 1998, the first-generation Kaoss Pad exploded onto the DJ/music scene with touchpad-based effect control. Since then, the overwhelming acceptance and popularity of the X-Y touchpad is evident in many Korg products – Kaoss Pad effects, the Kaossilator Series, our padKONTROL and nanoPAD controllers, even the exclusive M3 TouchView™ display – that are now standards in the scene. To this we add the Kaoss Pad Quad, with new effects, functions, and features.
As suggested by the name "Quad", this new Kaoss Pad lets you use up to four effects simultaneously. These effects can be sync’ed to the beat of your music, to freely transform your song in realtime. Any audio source can be processed; an MP3 player, a mixing board, an instrument, even vocals via the mic input! The expressive performance potential that arises from the Kaoss Pad Quad leaves other effect units in the dust, and rapidly approaches the realm of an "instrument". The brilliant and colorful LED touchpad illumination adds a strong sense of individuality, further enhancing the Kaoss Pad Quad’s unique character.
The Kaoss Pad Quad will enthrall everyone. The intense user can engage in highly technical performances; the casual user can enjoy DJ-like fun. Either way, the audience will be equally captivated. The interest and depth emanating from this new instrument is sure to touch every listener.
** กด"สั่งซื้อ/สอบถามข้อมูล" เพื่อติดต่อผ่าน Line @
- Brilliant, colorful LED touchpad illuminations move in sync with your performance
- Control multiple effects in realtime using the intuitive Kaoss X-Y touchpad
- Create your own Kaoss combinations and use up to four effects at once
Choose one of five effects from each of four effect groups; a total of 1,295 combinations!
- Freeze button holds the effect settings after you release your finger, for dazzling hands-free use
- New Looper effects – Forward, Reverse and Slice – add new audio intensity
Mix it up with new DJ emulation Vinyl Break and Ducking Compressor effects
- Auto BPM engine detection and Tap Tempo functions keep your Kaoss locked to the beat
Kaossilator & Kaoss Pad
Dazzling, illuminated touchpad control
The intuitive interface that has helped to make the Korg’s Kaoss Series so popular is alive and well on the Kaoss Pad Quad. As you tap, slide, or move your finger across the X-Y touchpad, the effect parameters will change, producing dramatic realtime changes in the sound.
One big change to the touchpad is brilliant LEDs that light up in an intense variety of colors. The illumination changes depending on the state of the effects, the BPM setting, and on your movements while performing. The DJ booth or stage will be brilliantly illuminated, visually boosting the excitement level!
Use up to four effects simultaneously for unimaginable expression
As the name suggests, Kaoss Pad Quad lets you simultaneously control up to four effects from the touchpad. Each of the four effect categories – Looper; Modulation; Filter; and Delay/Reverb – contains five options (plus a null, or off position), for a total of 1,295 combinations! Best of all, effects can be chosen directly from the front panel, which means that you customize your effect needs on the fly. Enjoy trying your own Kaoss combinations and discovering ways to radically morph the sound.
By rhythmically adding successive effects, or switching effects on and off as your song progresses, you can use the Kaoss Pad Quad to add variation and development to the structure of your song. In other words, even a simple beat can be transformed into a lush musical statement.
Kaoss Pad Quad is extremely straightforward and easy to use, making it an enormous asset to the professional and great fun for the casual user alike. Just touch the pad to apply your chosen effects combinations. Connect a portable audio player or any audio source, and begin enjoying hours of sound creation and manipulation.
Stay in Sync!
The proprietary Auto BPM engine automatically detects the tempo/BPM (Beats Per Minute) of the song that’s playing or the audio source.
Using this function allows BPM effects such as delay to remain in sync with the song. Tap Tempo is also provided; you can press the TAP button several times at the desired tempo to set the appropriate BPM value even for a song that does not have a strong rhythmic feel or whose BPM is difficult to detect. You can also use the BPM knob to make fine adjustments.