Fender Vintera II '50s Stratocaster
- Revive the timeless sound of the '50s with the Vintera® II '50s Stratocaster® and experience the iconic looks, inspiring feel and incomparable tone that only a Fender can deliver.
- The Vintera® II '50s Stratocaster® features an alder body and a maple neck for classic Fender tone that's full of punch and clarity. The soft "V"-shape neck lends a comfortably familiar grip that feels just right in your hand, while the 7.25" radius fingerboard with vintage-tall frets provide vintage comfort with ample room for big bends and expressive vibrato. Under the hood, you'll find a trio of vintage-style '50s pickups that deliver all the sweet and sparkling, warm and woody tone that made Fender famous. The vintage-style synchronized tremolo lets you dive and wail with abandon, while vintage-style tuning machines provide classic looks with a finer gear ratio and enhanced tuning stability to complete the package.
- Experience the unmistakable vintage feel and unmatched sound of a classic Fender with the Vintera® II '50s Stratocaster® today and start making music history!
** กด"สั่งซื้อ/สอบถามข้อมูล" เพื่อติดต่อผ่าน Line @
2 Tone Sunburst Maple Neck, Black Maple Neck, Ocean Turquoise Metallic Maple Neck
- Alder Body
- 7.25″ Radius Maple Fingerboard with Vintage Tall Frets
- Mid-’50s Soft “V”-Shape Neck
- Vintage-Style ’50s Pickups
- Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Vintage-Style Tuning Machines
- Includes deluxe gig bag
A classic Fender tonewood known for resonance, punch and clarity, alder has a balanced and lively tone with beefy mids and a robust low-end.
7.25” RADIUS MAPLE FINGERBOARD WITH VINTAGE TALL FRETS
The 7.25” radius fingerboard provides vintage comfort and feel, while vintage-tall frets provide slightly more height than vintage for big bends and wide vibrato.
MID-’50S SOFT “V”-SHAPE NECK
Based on a Mid-’50s “V” profile that’s been slightly rounded, this “Soft V” neck has a distinctly comfortable fretting-hand feel.
VINTAGE-STYLE ’50S PICKUPS
There’s really nothing like the timeless singing, snapping, screaming and sparkling sound of Fender single-coil pickups. These ‘50s spec pickups are full of the woody warmth and bell-like, crystalline tone that made Fender instruments famous.
VINTAGE-STYLE SYNCHRONIZED TREMOLO WITH BENT STEEL SADDLES
One of our most innovative designs, this six-point tremolo offers proper intonation, full adjustability and easy access to cool vibrato sounds.
VINTAGE-STYLE TUNING MACHINES
These tuning machines offer the look and feel of vintage machines with a finer gear ratio and enhanced tuning stability.
|Body:||Alder, Gloss Polyester Finish|
|Neck:||Maple, Maple Fingerboard, Mid ’50s Soft “V”|
|Neck Shape, 7.25″ Radius, Gloss Urethane|
|Frets:||21, Vintage Tall|
|Pickups:||3x Vintage-Style ’50s Single-Coil Strat®|
|Controls:||1 Volume, 2 Tone, 5-Way Switch|
|Hardware:||6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo|
|with Bent Steel Saddles Bridge, Fender®|
|Vintage-Style Tuning Machines, Nickel/Chrome|
|Strings:||Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel|
|Case:||Deluxe Gig Bag|