Fender Vintera II '60s Stratocaster
- Revive the timeless sound of the '60s with the Vintera® II '60s Stratocaster® and experience the iconic looks, inspiring feel, and incomparable tone that only a Fender can deliver.
- The Vintera® II '60s Stratocaster® features an alder body and a maple neck with rosewood fingerboard for classic Fender tone that's full of punch and clarity. The slim "C" shape neck is based on a classic '60s profile for an intuitive and inviting feel, while the 7.25" radius fingerboard with vintage-tall frets provides vintage comfort with ample room for big bends and expressive vibrato. Under the hood, you'll find a trio of vintage-style '60s pickups that deliver all the sweet and sparkling, warm and woody tone that made Fender famous. The vintage-style synchronized tremolo lets you dive and wail with abandon, while vintage-style tuning machines provide classic looks with a finer gear ratio and enhanced tuning stability to complete the package.
- Experience the unmistakable vintage feel and unmatched sound of a classic Fender with the Vintera® II '60s Stratocaster® today and start making music history!
** กด"สั่งซื้อ/สอบถามข้อมูล" เพื่อติดต่อผ่าน Line @
2 Tone Sunburst Rosewood Neck, Lake Placid Blue Rosewood Neck, Olympic White Rosewood Neck
- Alder Body
- 7.25″ Radius Rosewood Fingerboard with Vintage Tall Frets
- ’60s “C”-Shape Neck
- Vintage-Style Mid-’60s Pickups
- Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Vintage-Style Tuning Machines
- Includes deluxe gig bag
A classic Fender tonewood known for resonance, punch and clarity, alder has a balanced and lively tone with beefy mids and a robust low-end.
7.25” RADIUS ROSEWOOD FINGERBOARD WITH VINTAGE TALL FRETS
Slab rosewood fingerboard adds warmth to the tone and the 7.25” radius fingerboard provides vintage comfort and feel, while vintage-tall frets provide slightly more height than vintage for big bends and wide vibrato.
’60S “C”-SHAPE NECK
Based on a classic ’60s “C” profile, this comfortably rounded “C” is slim at the nut and gradually thickens toward the 12th fret for an intuitive and inviting feel.
VINTAGE-STYLE MID-’60S PICKUPS
There’s really nothing like the timeless singing, snapping, screaming and sparkling sound of Fender single-coil pickups. These ‘60s spec pickups are full of the woody warmth and bell-like, crystalline tone that made Fender instruments famous.
VINTAGE-STYLE SYNCHRONIZED TREMOLO WITH BENT STEEL SADDLES
One of our most innovative designs, this six-point tremolo offers proper intonation, full adjustability and easy access to cool vibrato sounds.
VINTAGE-STYLE TUNING MACHINES
These tuning machines offer the look and feel of vintage machines with a finer gear ratio and enhanced tuning stability.
|Body:||Alder, Gloss Polyester Finish|
|Neck:||Maple, Slab Rosewood Fingerboard, ’60s “C”|
|Neck Shape, 7.25″ Radius, Gloss Urethane|
|Frets:||21, Vintage Tall|
|Pickups:||3x Vintage-Style ’60s Single-Coil Strat|
|Controls:||1 Volume, 2 Tone, 5-Way Switch|
|Hardware:||6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo|
|with Bent Steel Saddles Bridge, Fender®|
|Vintage-Style Tuning Machines, Nickel/Chrome|
|Strings:||Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel|
|Case:||Deluxe Gig Bag|