Fender Reflecting Pool Delay&Reverb
ORIGINAL DESIGN—FENDER TONE
- The relationship between time-based effects, like delay and reverb, is critical to operating them correctly. The Reflecting Pool® Delay/Reverb pedal combines these two classic effects into one comprehensive chassis, making it easy to integrate into any pedalboard. Utilizing cutting-edge DSP for rich and complex algorithms, Reflecting Pool® faithfully recreates classic sounds, while also conjuring otherworldly new ones. Type, Variation and Quality controls make it easy to precisely shape your sound, the Time toggle adds rhythmic subdivisions, and the Tap Tempo footswitch makes sure everything stays in time.
- Designed by our in-house team of experts, the Reflecting Pool® Delay/Reverb is an all-original Fender circuit. The chassis is crafted from lightweight, durable anodized aluminum, and the Amp Jewel LED gives your pedalboard the classic Fender look. The switchable LED-backlit knobs show your control settings on a dark stage at a glance.
** กด"สั่งซื้อ/สอบถามข้อมูล" เพื่อติดต่อผ่าน Line @
Guitar&Bass Pedal (เอฟเฟคก้อน)
- Delay/reverb effect pedal
- Time, Variation and Quality Controls
- Dedicated Tap Tempo footswitch
Stereo inputs and outputs
We placed two discrete effects in one chassis. They share the same stereo inputs and outputs, but that’s it.
The heart of the Reflecting Pool is the powerful H7 processor that provides extremely detailed, high-quality algorithms.
With true stereo inputs and outputs, footswitch input and Micro USB for firmware updates you won’t have any problems connecting to the Reflecting Pool.
The dedicated tap footswitch allows you to time the repeats to your music and ensure everything stays sync’ed up with the band.
We packed a huge variety of different delay/reverb tones into the Reflecting Pool: analog, digital and tape delay modes, along with room, hall, plate and reverse reverb modes.
The Time toggle switch activates rhythmic subdivisions—including standard, dotted and triplet rhythms—giving you some of the most popular delay times ever.