Fender Noventa Telecaster
Combining classic Fender style and dynamic single-coil pickups, the Noventa series delivers powerful tones, modern playability and dashing good looks.
- The Noventa Telecaster® is a stripped-down rock machine – featuring a lone Noventa single-coil, master volume and tone controls, stylish ‘half’ pickguard and ‘cut’ Tele bridge – its striking good looks are matched by the midrange bite and snarling highs of the Noventa pickup. But this is no one-trick-pony – a surprisingly versatile and dynamic range of tones are on tap with the adjustment of the volume and tone controls. A '60s “C” neck with 21 medium jumbo frets and 9.5” radius fingerboard delivers a smooth blend of modern and vintage playability that is distinctly Fender.
** กด"สั่งซื้อ/สอบถามข้อมูล" เพื่อติดต่อผ่าน Line @
2 Tone Sunburst Pau Ferro Neck, Fiesta Red Maple Neck, Vintage Blonde Maple Neck
- Noventa single-coil bridge pickup
- ’60s “C”-shaped maple neck
- 9.5” radius maple or pau ferro fingerboard
- 21 medium jumbo frets for easy bending
- “Cut” Telecaster bridge with 3 brass barrel saddles
NOVENTA SINGLE-COIL PICKUP
The Noventa bridge pickup provides hot single-coil tones with enhanced midrange presence and touch-sensitive playability perfect for bell-like cleans or throaty, overdriven leads.
“60S C” NECK PROFILE
Remarkably comfortable, the “60s C”-shaped neck profile is sculpted for a substantial playing feel.
MODIFIED TELECASTER BRIDGE
The Limited Edition Noventa Telecaster incorporates a modified “cut” bridge design featuring three brass barrel saddles for snappy Tele tone.
9.5” FINGERBOARD RADIUS
The 9.5” radius strikes an ideal balance between vintage and modern playability – rounded for comfortable chording yet flat enough for easy bending.
MEDIUM JUMBO FRETS
Medium Jumbo frets are effective for accurate bending and playing up the neck in the higher registers.
A classic Fender tonewood dating back to the 1950s, alder is tonally well-balanced with even tempered highs, midrange and low-end.
|Body:||Alder, Gloss Polyester Finish|
|Neck:||Maple, ’60s “C” Neck Shape, Maple Or Pau Ferro|
|Fingerboard, 9.5″ Radius, Satin Urethane Finish|
|on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock|
|Face Neck Finish,|
|Frets:||21, Medium Jumbo|
|Pickups:||Fender® Noventa™ Single-Coil|
|Controls:||Master Volume, Master Tone,|
|Hardware:||3-Saddle Custom “Cut-Off” Vintage-Style Tele®|
|Bridge with Compensated Brass Saddles,|
|Vintage-Style Tuning Machines, Nickel/Chrome|
|Strings:||Fender® USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel|
|Case:||Deluxe Gig Bag|