Tc Helicon TalkBox Synth
- TALKBOX SYNTH นำเสนอเสียงคลาสสิกและโทนเสียงแบบใหม่เข้าสู่คลังแสงของนักกีต้าร์ จากกล่องเสียงพูดที่รู้จักกันในชื่อ "hose-in-the-mouth" ไปเป็นเสียงอิเล็กโทรนิกที่มหัศจรรย์อย่าง "talking robot" effects TALKBOX SYNTH สามารถปรับปรุงเสียงของคุณได้อย่างมากด้วย Adaptive Tone, reverb และ pitch correction
Tc Helicon TalkBox Synth
TALKBOX SYNTH offers classic and new sounds to the guitarist's arsenal. From instantly recognizable talkbox "hose-in-the-mouth" sounds to wonderfully electronic "talking robot" effects, imagine yourself commanding attention at jams and gigs. Even when the effect is off, TALKBOX SYNTH can vastly improve your core vocal sound with Adaptive Tone, reverb and pitch correction.
- Studio-quality guitar talkbox and synth pedal with vocal tone polishing
- Authentic vintage guitar-vocal effect emulates classic talkbox tones
- Exciting onboard synth sounds and vocoder triggered by single note guitar runs
- Vocally tuned reverb places your voice in the perfect musical space
- Effortless auto-chromatic pitch correction helps you sing in tune
- Adaptive Tone for perfect EQ, compression, de-essing and gating
- High-quality, low-noise mic preamp for pristine vocals
- Simple 3-knob control gets you up and running in seconds
- On/off foot switch for quick performance control
- Rugged, road-worthy construction for years of dependable use
- Designed and engineered in Canada
** กด"สั่งซื้อ/สอบถามข้อมูล" เพื่อติดต่อผ่าน Line @
Vocal Pedal (เอฟเฟคร้อง)
TALKBOX SYNTH offers classic and new sounds to the guitarist’s arsenal. From instantly recognizable talkbox “hose-in-the-mouth” sounds to wonderfully electronic “talking robot” effects, imagine yourself commanding attention at jams and gigs. Even when the effect is off, TALKBOX SYNTH can vastly improve your core vocal sound with Adaptive Tone, studio-grade reverbs and pitch correction.
The Right Connections
Classic talkbox effects have always come through a PA, not a guitar amp, so TALKBOX SYNTH is the ideal way to bridge that gap.
The XLR output of TALKBOX SYNTH sends your polished vocal mic output to the PA while also outputting the onboard effects when you hit the foot switch. The guitar input and output circuitry is designed to preserve your precious guitar tone as it passes to your pedals and amplifier.
Guitar to Synth Transformed
The onboard synthesizer is triggered by your single note guitar playing and can translate your solos and licks into something even a skilled keyboardist would marvel at. The nuances of finger vibrato combined with your vocal expression take your guitar solos and licks from earthbound to mile high in an instant.
Personal Sound Tech
Adaptive EQ (equalization), compression, de-ess, and gate automatically control the timbre and shape of your vocal, ensuring that every note you sing is clean and clear. Because when the crowd can hear what you’re singing, they can sing along and there is nothing is better than that!
A Helping Hand
We’re all human and nobody hits every note perfectly. Nobody. With transparent auto-chromatic pitch correction, we nudge your pitch to the nearest semitone. It won’t turn a potato into a spaceship, but it can give you a little support when you need it most.
Ease of Use
You’re a singer first and foremost, so getting knee-deep in technology probably isn’t what your gig calls for. That’s why TALKBOX SYNTH automatically sets your mic gain to the optimal level, allowing you to concentrate on giving your best performance – night after night.
Your Best Performance
Whether you’re playing at the local tavern or at a huge festival, your vocals always deserve special attention. TALKBOX SYNTH gives you the tools to always sound your best with talkbox and synth effects, state-of-the-art reverb, and Adaptive Tone – all in an ultra-simple stompbox designed to elevate your performance to the next level. Experience TALKBOX SYNTH at your local TC HELICON dealer, or get yours online today.
Studio Grade Reverb
Reverb simulates a physical space, allowing your voice to fit into the music perfectly. Whether it’s the ambiance of a small room, or the massive reverberation of a concert hall, TALKBOX SYNTH’s vocally tuned reverb always brings out the best in your voice.
Sometimes it’s just not feasible to find a power outlet when you’re performing. That doesn’t mean you should be without your TALKBOX SYNTH! It can be powered by 4 AA batteries (not included) in addition to the optional 9V adapter.
“It’s a blessing to have something so simple, compact, capable and affordable; i’m not talking money, i’m talking massive quality that isn’t demanding on the user.”
VoiceSupport – The Tool That Grows with You
VoiceSupport gives you new FX presets, new firmware updates, and maintains your personal database of presets. Download it now on a Mac or Windows computer with a USB input.