Tc Electronic Level Pilot X
- LEVEL PILOT X เป็นโซลูชั่นสำหรับควบคุมระดับเสียงที่มีสไตล์และมีความละเอียดสูงซึ่งเหมาะกับการตั้งค่าลำโพงที่ใช้งานอยู่ได้อย่างรวดเร็วและง่ายดายโดยไม่ต้องเจอกับปัญหาสายไฟที่เกะกะ ส่งผลให้การควบคุมระดับของคุณสะดวกและแม่นยำสูงในแบบที่คุณต้องการเพียงแค่ปลายนิ้วสัมผัส เหมาะสำหรับนักบันทึกเสียงทุกระดับ ตั้งแต่มือสมัครเล่นไปจนถึงมืออาชีพ
Tc Electronic Level Pilot X
Desktop Speaker Volume Controller with XLR Connectivity
LEVEL PILOT X
- LEVEL PILOT X is a stylish, high-resolution volume solution that fits into any active speaker setup quickly and easily and with a minimum of clutter and wires. This results in convenient and high-precision control over your levels where you would ideally want it: right at your fingertips.
- Whether you are a passionate hobbyist recording in your bedroom, a musician with a small home studio setup or working at a pro recording facility, LEVEL PILOT X makes sure the volume is always exactly where you need it, when you need it.
** กด"สั่งซื้อ/สอบถามข้อมูล" เพื่อติดต่อผ่าน Line @
- Desktop speaker volume controller with single ergonomic rotary control knob
- High resolution computer-independent analog level control
- Fully balanced design based on XLR connectors
- Power free – no power supply required
- Smooth ergonomic feel
- ‘Tight grip’ rubberized bottom plate
- Compact design for easy placement
- Extension cable for an organized workplace
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
Practical. Elegant. Beautiful.
LEVEL PILOT X is a high quality, analog, stereo volume control that works independently of the computer or audio interface, so no matter what happens during tracking or mixing, you now have complete control over your levels in all situations and at all times.
It features a solid and compact ‘tight-grip’ design that fits into any active recording – or live setup without the need for an extra power supply, and employs quad-core cabling to minimize clutter. Its sturdy and luxurious aluminum design makes it bold enough to remain within sight and reachable at all times, and it fits practically and beautifully into any music creation – and editing setup, simplifying and enhancing your workflow wherever it may take you.
High Resolution. Low Noise.
With any Digital to Analog recording setup it is important to keep the resolution as high as possible at all times throughout the digital signal chain. Digitally controlling the levels prior to the last Digital to Analog conversion – a common practice used by most audio interfaces, digital mixers and digital audio devices – reduces the resolution of the conversion, thus degrading the final signal quality. LEVEL PILOT X’s smart design steers clear of this by allowing you to control the volume levels after the conversion, ensuring maximum resolution without ever sacrificing audio quality.
An elegant, convenient and great sounding solution, enabling total control over your monitor levels with minimum fuss and cost.
• High resolution computer-independent analog level control
• Power free – No power-supply required
• Smooth ergonomic feel
• ‘Tight grip’ rubberized bottom plate
• Fully balanced XLR connectors
• Compact design for easy placement
• Quad-core fully balanced extension cable to avoid messy cabling on your desk
LEVEL PILOT X in Detail
High-Resolution Analogue Volume Control
LEVEL PILOT X puts immediate level control exactly where you need it – right at your fingertips. It does this by using a renowned Bourns potentiometer to ensure accurate, high-resolution analog control over your monitors at all times. Most audio interfaces, digital mixers and other digital audio devices are restricted to digital attenuation of the output signal, reducing the digital-to-analog converter resolution, ultimately rendering a poorer output sound quality. Using LEVEL PILOT X as your analogue level control after the DAW guarantees sonic integrity of your audio signal while keeping level control right there at your fingertips.
Exceptional Clarity in the Signal Path
LEVEL PILOT X uses components and circuitry that optimize signal-to-noise ratios. There are no buffers, batteries, transistors or other tone-sucking components in there – so all that comes out of it are pristine, high-fidelity audio signals.
Compact, Sleek and Sturdy Design
LEVEL PILOT X not only feels like a level control that you can rely on in any situation, it also comes with a brushed aluminum finish to give it a premium look and a smooth, ergonomic feel.
Many level control solutions draw additional power from the computer to enable level attenuation – not so with LEVEL PILOT X, which can be operated completely independently of the audio source, be it computer or any other line-level device. In fact, LEVEL PILOT X requires no power to operate, guaranteeing quick and direct control over your monitors.
Balanced and Unbalanced Compatibility
This makes LEVEL PILOT X a real life-saver, fitting into most of today’s analog setups and allowing high quality level control in an endless number of applications.
‘Tight Grip’ Rubberized Base Plate
LEVEL PILOT X feels solid under hand, and the additional slip-free rubberized base plate ensures that LEVEL PILOT X stays exactly where it’s needed.
Quad-Core Fully Balanced XLR Connectivity
LEVEL PILOT X comes with its own discrete quad-core cabling to ensure perfect stereo imaging and left-right tracking – with no messy cabling to clutter up your workspace.
|Cabling:||Fully balanced quad-core cable|
|Connectivity:||2x Female / 2x Male XLR|
|Potentiometer:||Bourns stereo, fully balanced|
|Bottom surface:||Rubberized ‘slip free’|
|Range:||Off – 0dB damping|
|Dimensions:||Top W: 45mm, Bottom W: 60mm, H: 50mm|