Squier 40th Anniversary Precision Bass Gold Edition
- The first instruments to bear the Squier name were introduced in 1982, answering the call for genuine Fender® designs at accessible prices. The Squier 40th Anniversary collection celebrates the 40-year journey of Fender’s entry-level brand with special editions of the Telecaster®, Stratocaster®, Jazzmaster®, Precision Bass®, and Jazz Bass®, all available in Gold Edition and Vintage Edition variants.
- The Squier® 40th Anniversary Precision Bass®, Gold Edition is a stylish model adorned with an eye-catching collection of upscale features for the discerning Squier fanatic. Featuring striking gold-plated hardware, a gold anodized aluminum pickguard, a bound Indian laurel fingerboard with pearloid block inlays, an engraved anniversary neck plate and gloss finish throughout, this P Bass® is poised and ready for the spotlight. Player-friendly refinements of this commemorative model include a slim and comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile for an easy playing feel, vintage-style tuning machines and 4-saddle bridge with barrel saddles for authentic performance and style, and a Fender-Designed split single-coil pickup with alnico 5 magnets for familiar P Bass tone.
** กด"สั่งซื้อ/สอบถามข้อมูล" เพื่อติดต่อผ่าน Line @
Black Indian Laurel Neck, Lake Placid Blue Indian Laurel Neck
- Gold-plated hardware
- Gold anodized aluminum pickguard
- Gloss body and neck finish
- Vintage-style 4-saddle bridge with barrel saddles
- Vintage-style tuning machines
This anniversary model features gold-plated hardware for an upscale look.
GOLD ANODIZED ALUMINUM PICKGUARD
An anodized pickguard is not only extremely durable, but also has a premium look and feel.
FENDER-DESIGNED SPLIT SINGLE-COIL PICKUP WITH ALNICO 5 MAGNETS
This model features a vintage-voiced pickup designed in-house at Fender for authentic and familiar tone.
BOUND FINGERBOARD WITH PEARLOID BLOCK INLAYS
Fingerboard binding and block inlays add an eye-catching aesthetic appeal to this limited edition model.
ENGRAVED 40TH ANNIVERSARY NECK PLATE
This model features a custom neck plate design commemorating 40 years of Squier history.
VINTAGE-INSPIRED HEADSTOCK LOGOS
The headstock logos on this model are inspired by original Fender designs from the 1970s.
|Body:||Nyatoh (Gloss Polyurethane Finish)|
|Neck:||Maple, “C” Shape w/Indian Laurel Fingerboard,|
|9.5″ Radius, Pearloid Block Inlays, Gloss|
|Urethane Neck Finish|
|Frets:||20 Narrow Tall|
|Pickups:||Fender® Designed Alnico Split Single-Coil|
|Hardware:||4-Saddle Vintage-Style Bridge, Vintage-Style|
|Tuning Machine, Gold|
|String:||Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)|