Korg Toneworks AX3B Bass Modeling Signal Processor
The AX3B for bass delivers great sounding, affordable multi-effects powered by Korg's high-end modeling technology.
The AX3B for bass is an on-the-floor, footswitchable unit containing an array of 57 realistic effect types powered by Korg's proprietary REMS modeling technology. Packing a studio's worth of great amps, cabinets, modulation, and delay/reverb effects into its compact, floor-hugging form, the AX3B is easy to use and delivers sound quality that will satisfy beginners and pros alike. Plus, this little powerhouse will fit comfortably into the pocket of your gig bag and will run on batteries, so in addition to playing live on stage, it's an ideal choice for quick rehearsals, warm-ups, or even to help pass the time while traveling in the van. Now you can enjoy great bass sound wherever you are.
57 killer modeling effects
** กด"สั่งซื้อ/สอบถามข้อมูล" เพื่อติดต่อผ่าน Line @
Multi Effects (มัลติเอฟเฟค)
The AX3B contains 57 different realistic REMS modeling effects with the same high quality you’ll find on the top-of-the-line ToneWorks AX3000B, delivering pro-level realistic sound from a surprisingly compact package. The AX3B is designed specifically for bass, with 16 famous bass amp sounds ranging from vintage to standard models. Every detail of each original amp has been faithfully re-created, giving you an enormous variety of bass tones that include fat, warm tube sounds as well as clean sounds. The AX3B’s effects include the ever-indispensable compressor, plus an octaver to give your sound even more weight. Also included are numerous unique effects, such as a fretless effect that models the sound of a fretless bass, a slow-attack effect that simulates “violin” technique, and a great-sounding synth bass effect.
Full editing and flexibility that rivals dedicated units
Each amp and effect type has a wide array of editable parameters that rivals those found on dedicated units. The most suitable values are automatically selected when you choose an amp or effect, making it easy even for a beginner to get the best sounds right away. The most frequently used main parameters are accessible directly via the knobs immediately after you select an effect. Numerous sub-parameters are also provided so that you can adjust the details of the sound to your taste. With a simple and intuitive interface, getting the perfect sound is quick and easy.
Select from 80 programs (40 user/40 preset)
Use up to 6 REMS modeling effects simultaneously, and save your settings as one of 40 different user programs. 40 preset programs in a wide range of musical styles are also provided, giving you a total of 80 programs that you can use right away.
Flexible Auto Chromatic Tuner
Since the AX3B contains an Auto Chromatic Tuner, in addition to having great tone you’ll always be in tune. There’s a mute mode that lets you tune without producing sound from your connected bass amp, so it’s easy to tune on-stage.
Optional expression pedals
You can connect an optional expression pedal and use your foot to control wah or volume for even more expressive possibilities. With a size that easily fits into the pocket of your gig bag, and the ability to operate on battery power, the AX3B is a great way to get the best bass sounds at home, in the studio, or on stage.
- -57 types of REMS modeling effect variations. Up to 6 simultaneous effects possible, including noise reduction
- -16 drive/amp types recreate the sound of a variety of top amps, with a choice of ten different cabinet types
- -Numerous effects at a level of quality that rivals dedicated units
- -Full editing of all parameters for 4 effect categories (pre-effect, drive/amp, modulation, delay/reverb)
- -40 user programs for creating and saving your own sounds
- -40 preset programs
- -Auto Chromatic Tuner
- -2-way power lets you use batteries or a separately sold AC adaptor
- -Connect an optional foot controller or expression/volume pedal and use it as a volume or wah pedal
- -AX3B Effect Types
- -PRE FX(10): COMP, LIMITER, XCITER, WAH, VIB/PH, CH/FLN, OCTAVE, FRETLESS, SLOWATK, SYNTH
- -DRIVE/AMP(16): TUBE OD, FAT DIST, OR DIST, SHRED, FUZZ, OCTFUZZ, VALVE, VALVE2, CLASSIC, SCOOPED, LA STUDIO, GOLD PNL, JAZZ, STUDIO, AC 100, UK MAJOR
- -CABINET(10): CLASSIC 8X10, MODERN 4X10, LA 4X10, METAL 4X10, UK 4X12, STUDIO 1X15, JAZZ 1X15, AC 2X15, UK 4X15, LA 1X18
- -MOD(10): CL CHO, MT CHO, CL FLN, BI CHO, DUO PH, TREM, ROTARY, PITCH, RND FILT, FILTRON
- -DELAY(5): ECHO+, MLT HD, MOD DLY, ST DLY, PP DLY
- -REVERB(5): SLAP, SPRING, PLATE, ROOM, HALL
- -NOISE REDUCTION