IK Multimedia iRig 2
Analog guitar interface for iOS, Mac and Android
The most popular guitar interfaceof all time just got better
- How do you improve upon something so revolutionary that it changed the world? iRig 2 is the answer.
- In 2010, for the first time ever, the original iRig allowed guitar and bass players to plug into their iPhone and use their mobile device to play, practice and record with apps like IK's AmpliTube, Apple’s GarageBand and thousands more.
- iRig 2 builds upon the success of its predecessor by introducing essential new features — like adjustable input gain, cross-platform compatibility and a 1/4" amplifier output — that will once again revolutionize the way you make your music while on the go.
** กด"สั่งซื้อ/สอบถามข้อมูล" เพื่อติดต่อผ่าน Line @
Plug and play simplicity on every device
If you loved iRig’s versatility, you’ll love iRig 2’s new adjustable gain dial, which works with its built-in 1/8″ TRRS output connector to give you a true plug-and-play experience with your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac or Samsung Professional Audio compatible Android device.
Volume levels vary from instrument to instrument and from device to device. And while the original iRig provided superior sound, it was limited in that you were unable to customize the input gain level to your particular setup. With iRig 2, you get an input gain dial that gives you the power to ensure high-quality sound in every situation. This means that you’ll be able to perform at your best no matter whether you’re connecting a wailing 3 humbucker electric guitar to your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 or a jazzy archtop to your iPhone 6.
Likewise, its 1/4” instrument input works with your guitar, bass or any line-level instrument. Just plug into it like you would into a stompbox or amplifier. It’s as simple as that.
A Swiss Army knife for sound
Want to take it to the stage? iRig 2’s new 1/4” output jack lets you use iRig 2 with an amplifier as a part of your live rig without the use of an adaptor.
This opens up a whole world of opportunities when paired with AmpliTube for iOS and AmpliTube for Samsung Pro Audio, IK’s powerful guitar and bass multi-effects processor. It provides you with a vast library of meticulously modeled virtual stompbox effects, amplifiers and other gear that you can use as a part of your physical rig when you’re jamming with friends, at a practice session, in the recording studio or performing live. Or, if you want to be discreet, plug your headphones into the included 1/8” headphone output.
Even better is that iRig 2 features a switch that lets you select between a processed signal and a clean “thru” input signal. This means you can also use your mobile device as a tuner, recorder or other tool while preserving the purity of a 100% analog signal path.
The universal mobile guitar interface
Beyond its iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Mac support, iRig 2 also offers complete compatibility with Samsung’s new line of Samsung Professional Audio devices. That means you can play and process with the full power of AmpliTube for Samsung Pro Audio with your Galaxy Note 3, Note 4, Galaxy Edge, Galaxy S5 and Galaxy S6.
Plus iRig 2 now also offers compatibility with Android 5 devices. As the most convenient way to bring a guitar signal into a mobile device, it lets musicians use the hundreds of available tuning and recording apps available, such as the forthcoming UltraTuner for Android.
- The sequel to the best-selling iRig interface
- 1/4” instrument input for use with guitar, bass and other line instruments
- 1/4” amplifier output for use with an external amplifier without an adaptor
- 1/8” TRRS output for use with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac and Android
- 1/8” headphone output
- Compact and lightweight design
- Selectable dual-mode switch: FX and THRU
- Input gain thumbwheel for easy signal control
- Comes with microphone stand Velcro strip
- Comes with AmpliTube FREE for iOS (free download on the App Store) and AmpliTube FREE for Samsung Pro Audio (free download on Samsung Galaxy Store), and a full suite of powerful IK applications and software