Fender Vintera II '70s Telecaster Bass
- Revive the timeless sound of the '70s with the Vintera® II '70s Telecaster® Bass and experience the iconic looks, inspiring feel and incomparable tone that only a Fender can deliver.
- The Vintera® II '70s Telecaster® Bass features an alder body and a maple neck for classic Fender tone that's full of punch and clarity. The mid-'70s "C"-shape neck is based on a classic '70s profile for an intuitive and inviting feel, while the 7.25" radius fingerboard with vintage-tall frets provide vintage comfort with ample room for big bends and expressive vibrato. Under the hood, the vintage-style wide-range bass humbucker delivers the iconic Fender sound: warm, woody, dynamic and powerful. The vintage-style 2-saddle bridge and vintage-style "fender"-stamped tuning machines provide classic looks with enhanced intonation and tuning stability to complete the package.
- Experience the unmistakable vintage feel and unmatched sound of a classic Fender with the Vintera® II '70s Telecaster® Bass today and start making music history!
** กด"สั่งซื้อ/สอบถามข้อมูล" เพื่อติดต่อผ่าน Line @
Surf Green Maple Neck, Vintage White Maple Neck
- Alder Body
- 7.25″ Radius Maple Fingerboard with Vintage Tall Frets
- Mid-’70s “C”-Shape Neck
- Vintage-Style Wide-Range Bass Humbucker
- Vintage-Style 2-Saddle Bridge
- Vintage-Style “Fender” Stamped Tuning Machines
- Includes deluxe gig bag
A classic Fender tonewood known for resonance, punch and clarity, alder has a balanced and lively tone with beefy mids and a robust low-end.
7.25” RADIUS MAPLE FINGERBOARD WITH VINTAGE TALL FRETS
The 7.25” radius fingerboard provides vintage comfort and feel, while vintage-tall frets provide slightly more height than vintage for big bends and wide vibrato.
MID-’70S “C”-SHAPE NECK
Based on a mid-’70s “C” profile, this comfortably rounded “C” has a slight taper toward the nut for feel that’s beefy but not cumbersome.
VINTAGE-STYLE WIDE-RANGE BASS HUMBUCKER
Voiced for enhanced clarity while reproducing the thick muscular punch of a vintage Tele® Bass, this Humbucker packs a mighty wallop with thick and deep lows, potent mids and a smooth, percussive top. This ‘70s spec humbucker is full of the tone that made Fender instruments famous.
VINTAGE-STYLE 2-SADDLE BRIDGE
One of the most distinctive features of the Telecaster® Bass, this rock-solid string-through-body design features two adjustable slotted steel “barrel” saddles. This vintage-correct arrangement enhances sustain and resonance.
VINTAGE-STYLE “FENDER” STAMPED TUNING MACHINES
These tuning machines offer the look and feel of vintage machines with a finer gear ratio and enhanced tuning stability.
|Body:||Alder (Gloss Polyester Lacquer)|
|Neck:||Maple, Maple Fingerboard, Mid ’70s “C”|
|Neck Shape, 7.25″ Radius, Gloss Urethane|
|Frets:||20 Vintage Tall|
|Pickups:||Fender® “Wide Range” Humbucking Bass|
|Controls:||1 Volume, 1 Tone|
|Hardware:||2-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable with Steel|
|Barrel Saddles Bridge, Fender® ’70s Vintage-|
|Style Stamped Open-Gear Tuning Machines,|
|String:||Fender® USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel|
|Case:||Deluxe Gig Bag|