Fender Vintera II '60s Jazz Bass
- Revive the timeless sound of the '60s with the Vintera® II '60s Jazz Bass® and experience the iconic looks, inspiring feel and incomparable tone that only a Fender can deliver.
- The Vintera® II '60s Jazz Bass® features an alder body and a maple neck with rosewood fingerboard for classic Fender tone that's full of punch and clarity. The early-'60s "C"-shape neck is based on a classic '60s profile for an intuitive and inviting feel, while the 7.25" radius fingerboard with vintage-tall frets provide vintage comfort with ample room for big bends and expressive vibrato. Under the hood, the vintage-style early-'60s single-coil pickups deliver the iconic Fender sound: warm, woody, dynamic and powerful. The vintage-style 4-saddle bridge and vintage-style tuning machines provide classic looks with enhanced intonation and tuning stability to complete the package.
- Experience the unmistakable vintage feel and unmatched sound of a classic Fender with the Vintera® II '60s Jazz Bass® today and start making music history!
** กด"สั่งซื้อ/สอบถามข้อมูล" เพื่อติดต่อผ่าน Line @
Black Rosewood Neck, Fiesta Red Rosewood Neck, Lake Placid Blue Rosewood Neck
- Alder Body
- 7.25″ Radius Rosewood Fingerboard with Vintage Tall Frets
- Early ’60s “C”-Shape Neck
- Vintage-Style Mid-’60s Pickups
- Vintage-Style Reverse Open-Gear Tuning Machines
- 4-Saddle Vintage-Style Bridge with Threaded Steel Saddles
A classic Fender tonewood known for resonance, punch and clarity, alder has a balanced and lively tone with beefy mids and a robust low-end.
7.25” RADIUS ROSEWOOD FINGERBOARD WITH VINTAGE TALL FRETS
Slab rosewood fingerboard adds warmth to the tone and the 7.25” radius fingerboard provides vintage comfort and feel, while vintage-tall frets provide slightly more height than vintage for big bends and wide vibrato.
EARLY ’60S “C”-SHAPE NECK
Based on an early-’60s “C” profile, this comfortably rounded “C” is slim at the nut and gradually thickens toward the 12th fret for an intuitive and inviting feel.
VINTAGE-STYLE MID-’60S PICKUPS
Voiced to replicate the rich and dynamic tones that put the Jazz Bass® on the map, these ‘60s spec single-coil pickups are full of the woody warmth and bell-like, crystalline tone that made Fender instruments famous.
VINTAGE-STYLE REVERSE OPEN-GEAR TUNING MACHINES
These tuning machines offer the look and feel of vintage machines with a finer gear ratio and enhanced tuning stability.
4-SADDLE VINTAGE-STYLE BRIDGE WITH THREADED STEEL SADDLES
A vintage-style four-saddle bridge with threaded steel saddles provides solid tuning stability and precise intonation with instantly recognizable vintage tone and feel.
|Body:||Alder (Gloss Polyester Lacquer)|
|Neck:||Maple, Slab Rosewood Fingerboard, Early ’60s “C”|
|Neck Shape, 7.25″ Radius, Gloss Urethane|
|Frets:||20 Vintage Tall|
|Pickups:||2x Vintage-Style ’60s Single-Coil Jazz Bass|
|Controls:||2 Volume, 1 Tone|
|Hardware:||4-Saddle Vintage-Style with Threaded Steel|
|Saddles Bridge, Vintage-Style Open-Back|
|Tuning Machines, Nickel/Chrome|
|String:||Fender® USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel|
|Case:||Deluxe Gig Bag|