Fender Adam Clayton Jazz Bass
CLAYTON SOUND AND STYLE
- Throughout the entire phenomenal history of the band, the groundbreaking music of U2 has been underpinned by the gracefully muscular bass work of Adam Clayton. His impeccable groove and expansive tone form the sonic foundation of one of the biggest bands in the history of rock music, never more powerfully than today. Fender's Adam Clayton Jazz Bass puts his rock-solid sound and style in your hands, with elegant appointments and elemental tone, including two potent Fender Custom Shop pickups and a beautiful Sherwood Green Metallic gloss finish with matching headstock.
** กด"สั่งซื้อ/สอบถามข้อมูล" เพื่อติดต่อผ่าน Line @
Sherwood Green Metallic Rosewood Neck
- Sherwood Green Metallic gloss finish with matching headstock
- Maple neck with custom “C” profile and vintage style heel truss-rod adjustment
- 9.5″-radius rosewood fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets and white pearloid block inlays
- Dual Fender Custom Shop ’60s single-coil Jazz Bass pickups
- Vintage-style black plastic Jazz Bass control knobs
- Vintage-style HiMass™ string-through-body/top-load bridge
CUSTOM SHOP PICKUPS
Elemental Jazz Bass tone comes from dual Custom Shop single-coil pickups.
The specially designed High Mass bridge on Clayton’s bass has a cool contemporary look. It also has a lot of metal, which means it has a lot of mass for rock-solid sustain, intonation and tuning stability.
CUSTOM “C” NECK PROFILE
Clayton’s signature Jazz Bass features a distinctively sculpted custom neck profile for remakable playing comfort.
Block fingerboard inlays add a touch of elegance.
MATCHING PAINTED HEADSTOCK
In addition to its many other fine features, the Adam Clayton Jazz Bass features the added elegance of a matching painted headstock.
“LOLLIPOP” TUNING MACHINES
In a special mid-’60s design touch, the Adam Clayton Jazz Bass features seldom-seen oval “lollipop” tuners.
|Adam Clayton Jazz Bass|
|The perfect combination of power and personality|
|Body:||Alder (Gloss Urethane Finish)|
|Neck:||Custom Adam Clayton “C” Maple w/Rosewood|
|Fingerboard, Pearloid Block Inlays,|
|Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with|
|Gloss Urethane Headstock Face,|
|White Pearloid Block Inlays, 9.5″ Radius|
|Frets:||20 Fret Vintage-Style|
|Pickups:||2 Custom Shop ’60s Single-Coil Jazz Bass|
|Controls:||Volume 1. (Middle Pickup),|
|Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone|
|Hardware:||Fender HiMass™ with Chrome-Plated Zinc|
|Saddles, Fender/Hipshot Vintage-Style|
|“Lollipop” Tuning Machine, Nickel/Chrome|
|Pickguard 4-Ply White Pearloid, Knobs|
|Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass®|
|String:||Fender USA Bass , NPS (.045-.105 Gauges)|
|Case:||Fender Black Hardshell Case|