Squier 40th Anniversary Jazz Bass Vintage Edition
- The first instruments to bear the Squier name were introduced in 1982, answering the call for genuine Fender® designs at accessible prices. The Squier 40th Anniversary collection celebrates the 40-year journey of Fender’s entry-level brand with special editions of the Telecaster®, Stratocaster®, Jazzmaster®, Precision Bass®, and Jazz Bass®, all available in Gold Edition and Vintage Edition variants.
- The Squier® 40th Anniversary Jazz Bass®, Vintage Edition is a soulful tribute model trimmed with a collection of classic features for the retro-minded Squier enthusiast. Featuring aged chrome hardware, an anodized aluminum pickguard, a vintage-tinted maple neck, an engraved anniversary neck plate and satin finish throughout, this J Bass® honors the heritage of the Squier catalog and its ancestry. Player-friendly refinements of this commemorative model include a slim and comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile for an easy playing feel, vintage-style tuning machines and 4-saddle bridge with barrel saddles for authentic performance and style, and Fender-Designed single-coil pickups with alnico 5 magnets for familiar J Bass tone.
** กด"สั่งซื้อ/สอบถามข้อมูล" เพื่อติดต่อผ่าน Line @
Satin Sea Foam Green Maple Neck, Satin Wide 2-Color Sunburst Maple Neck
- Aged chrome hardware
- Anodized aluminum pickguard
- Satin body and neck finish
- Vintage-style 4-saddle bridge with barrel saddles
- Vintage-style tuning machines
AGED CHROME HARDWARE
This anniversary model features aged chrome hardware for a worn-in look.
ANODIZED ALUMINUM PICKGUARD
An anodized pickguard is not only extremely durable, but also has a premium look and feel.
FENDER-DESIGNED SINGLE-COIL PICKUPS WITH ALNICO 5 MAGNETS
This model features vintage-voiced pickups designed in-house at Fender for authentic and familiar tone.
VINTAGE-TINTED MAPLE NECK AND FINGERBOARD
The satin vintage-tinted neck finish on this model provides a smooth feel and adds an old-school visual vibe.
ENGRAVED 40TH ANNIVERSARY NECK PLATE
This model features a custom neck plate design commemorating 40 years of Squier history.
VINTAGE-INSPIRED HEADSTOCK LOGOS
The headstock logos on this model are inspired by original Fender designs from the 1950s and ‘60s.
|Body:||Nyatoh (Satin Urethane Finish)|
|Neck:||Maple, “C” Shape w/Maple Fingerboard,|
|9.5″ Radius, Black Dot Inlays, Tinted Satin|
|Urethane Neck Finish|
|Frets:||20 Narrow Tall|
|Pickups:||2x Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil|
|Controls:||2 Volume, 1 Tone|
|Hardware:||4-Saddle Vintage-Style Bridge, Vintage-Style|
|Tuning Machine, Aged Chrome|
|String:||Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)|