Fender Tony Franklin Fretless Precision Bass
FRETLESS FRANKLIN STYLE
- Few rock bassists are as closely identified with fretless bass as Tony Franklin. Acclaimed for his innumerable session credits and work with Roy Harper, the Firm, Blue Murder, Kenny Wayne Shepherd and others, Franklin is a devoted and longtime Precision artist and one of the finest modern exponents of the fretless version of the instrument. The Tony Franklin Fretless Precision Bass delivers his style and powerful elastic tone in a model with classic looks and personalized Franklin features including two specially voiced pickups, a drop-D E-string tuner and more.
** กด"สั่งซื้อ/สอบถามข้อมูล" เพื่อติดต่อผ่าน Line @
Lake Placid Blue Ebony Neck, 3 Tone Sunburst Ebony Neck
- Maple neck with “C” profile
- Three-way pickup selector switch
- Unmarked and unfinished ebony fingerboard with side dot markers only
- Tony Franklin designed pickups
- American Vintage bass bridge with four single-groove steel “barrel” saddles
- Vintage-style tuners with Hipshot® Bass Xtender drop-D tuner on the E string
“P/J” PICKUP CONFIGURATION WITH FRANKLIN BRIDGE PICKUP
This bass features the tonally versatile combination of a pummeling split single-coil Precision Bass® middle pickup and a growling Jazz Bass® bridge pickup, widely known in bass guitar circles as a “P/J” pickup configuration. The specially voiced Tony Franklin Jazz Bass single-coil bridge pickup has hex-screw pole pieces and ceramic bar magnets.
NITROCELLULOSE LACQUER FINISH
Nitrocellulose lacquer is one of the great original-era Fender electric guitar finishes, and is still used today on select instruments. Thin, porous and delicate, it’s a premium finish prized for sonic qualities that let body woods breathe with their true tonal character, and for an appearance that ages and wears in a distinctive way appealing to many players.
FRETLESS EBONY FINGERBOARD WITH NO FRET MARKERS
There’s nothing like the slippery, fluid and elastic tone of a fretless bass. A distinctly classic Fender sound since the early 1970s, it’s in better form than ever coming from Tony Franklin’s Signature Precision Bass, which features a beautiful ebony fingerboard with no fret marker lines (side dots only).
THREE-WAY BLADE PICKUP SWITCH
Because it’s a dual-pickup instrument, Tony Franklin’s signature Precision model features a three-way blade pickup switch that gives you each pickup individually or both of them together.
HIPSHOT DROP-D TUNER
The E-string tuning machine on the Tony Franklin Fretless Precision Bass features a Hipshot® drop-D mechanism that lets you de-tune quickly and accurately with the mere flip of a lever.
SIGNATURE-STAMPED NECK PLATE
In an extra-personalized touch, the neck plate of the Tony Franklin Fretless Precision Bass is engraved with his signature.
|Tony Franklin Fretless P-Bass|
|FRETLESS FRANKLIN STYLE|
|Body:||Select Alder (Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish)|
|Neck:||Maple, Modern “C” Shape w/Ebony Fingerboard|
|9.5″ Radius, Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish,|
|Pickups:||Tony Franklin American Split Single-Coil|
|Precision Bass (Neck)|
|Tony Franklin Single-Coil Jazz Bass® with|
|Hex Screw Pole Pieces and Ceramic Bar –|
|Controls:||Master Volume, Master Tone, 3-Way Switch|
|Hardware:||4-Saddle American Vintage Bass with Single-|
|Groove Steel “Barrel” Saddles Bridge,|
|Fender® ’70s Vintage-Style Stamped Open-|
|Gear with Hipshot® Bass Xtender “Drop D”|
|on the E String Tuning Machines, Nickel/Chrome|
|Unique:||Three-way pickup selector switch, Unmarked and|
|unfinished ebony fingerboard with side dot|
|markers only, Tony Franklin designed pickups,|
|American Vintage bass bridge with four|
|single-groove steel “barrel” saddles,|
|Vintage-style tuners with Hipshot® Bass|
|Xtender drop-D tuner on the E string|
|Strings:||Tony Franklin Signature Strings, Nickel-|
|Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)|
|Case:||Deluxe Black Hardshell (Black Interior)|