Fender Mike Dirnt Road Worn Precision Bass
THE FOUNDATION OF GREEN DAY
- Fender and hard-hitting Green Day bassist Mike Dirnt bring you the Mike Dirnt Road Worn Precision Bass, a special version of his pulverizing signature model with years of hard-played wear and onstage glory already built in. With its combination of original-era 1951 Precision styling and Dirnt's own personalized modifications, it's a ferocious performer with volcanic tone, fast feel and cool battle-hardened look and vibe.
** กด"สั่งซื้อ/สอบถามข้อมูล" เพื่อติดต่อผ่าน Line @
White Blonde Rosewood Neck
- Original-era 1951 Precision styling with Road Worn treatment to simulate years of wear and tear
- Ash body with forearm contour
- Maple neck with thick “C” profile, classic ’51 Telecaster® headstock shape
- Custom vintage-style ’59 split single-coil pickup
- Fender High-Mass bridge
- Custom Mike Dirnt neck plate
ROAD WORN LACQUER FINISH
The lacquer finish on this bass lets the body wood breathe with more natural resonance. Its Road Worn finish and hardware treatment imparts a cool aged look and feel, conveying the impression that this instrument has more than just a few miles on it.
CUSTOM ’59 SPLIT-COIL PICKUP
The volcanic sound of Mike Dirnt’s signature Precision model comes from a custom vintage-style ’59 split single-coil pickup that looks right at home among the instrument’s other vintage-style features.
The specially designed Hi-Mass bridge on this bass has a cool contemporary look. It also has a lot of metal, which means it has a lot of mass for rock-solid sustain, intonation and tuning stability.
Like the very first Precision basses of 1951-1957, Mike Dirnt’s signature model features a Telecaster headstock shape.
THICK MODERN NECK WITH “C” PROFILE
The thicker modern neck on the Mike Dirnt Road Worn Precision Bass adds slightly more mass to the instrument, enhancing the tone. It also has a comfortable “C” profile (the shape of the neck in cross section) and a worn urethane finish on the back.
STAMPED “STAR” NECK PLATE
In a special touch specified by Dirnt himself, the neck plate of his signature Precision model is engraved with a small star at the upper right corner.
|Mike Dirnt Road Worn® P-Bass|
|THE FOUNDATION OF GREEN DAY|
|Body:||Ash (Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish)|
|Neck:||Maple, Thick “C” Shape w/Maple Fingerboard|
|9.5″ Radius, Road Worn® Urethane Finish,|
|Frets:||20, Medium Jumbo|
|Pickups:||Custom Vintage ’59 Split Single-Coil|
|Controls:||Master Volume, Master Tone|
|Hardware:||Fender HiMass™ with Chrome-Plated Zinc|
|Saddles Bridge, Fender® ’70s Vintage-Style|
|Stamped Open-Gear Tuning Machines,|
|Strings:||Fender 7250M Nickel Plated Steel Roundwound,|
|Long Scale, (.045-.105 Gauges)|