Fender Kingman Bass
UNPLUGGING WITH STYLE
- Decked out in the electric-inspired style of Fender's California Player series, the Kingman Bass delivers the full, deep acoustic projection and comfortable playing feel you expect from Fender. Named for a famous stop along US Route 66, the short-scale Kingman Bass offers a gloss black finish, smooth-playing mahogany Jazz Bass® neck and convenient cutaway for easy access to the upper reaches of the fingerboard. This bass is built for one thing, and one thing only—to rock.
** กด"สั่งซื้อ/สอบถามข้อมูล" เพื่อติดต่อผ่าน Line @
Jetty Black Walnut Neck
- Fender-exclusive Newporter Bass body shape
- Fishman® pickup/preamp system
- Painted solid spruce top; painted mahogany back and sides
- Mahogany Jazz Bass neck with slim-taper “C”-shaped profile; walnut fingerboard and bridge
- Matching painted 4-in-line Jazz Bass headstock
UNIQUE FENDER BODY SHAPE
This bass’ unique cutaway body shape is a Fender exclusive, giving it a vintage-inspired look with a modern twist.
SOLID SPRUCE TOP
Spruce is the standard modern tone wood for fashioning the tops of acoustic guitars and other acoustic instruments—few woods can beat its strength, brightness and dynamic range.
FISHMAN PREAMP AND TUNER
Complete with tuner, frequency (bass, middle and treble) and phase controls, this collaboration in preamp design is specially voiced for each California Series body shape.
MATCHING PAINTED 4-IN-LINE HEADSTOCK
The matching painted 4-in-line headstock on this bass is immediately recognizable and exudes classic Fender vibe. It also provides considerable strength and resistance to “whiplash” that can severely damage most traditional acoustics.
MAHOGANY JAZZ BASS NECK
The supremely comfortable slim-taper “C”-shaped mahogany neck has outstanding fret-hand feel that’s suitable for any playing style and enhances the overall volume and liveliness of the bass.
WALNUT FINGERBOARD AND BRIDGE
With a pleasingly dark look, smooth feel and vibrant tone, walnut is an excellent tone wood for crafting quality acoustic instrument bridges and fingerboards.
|Body:||Solid Spruce Top with Laminated|
|Mahogany Back&Side, Multiple Body|
|Binding (Gloss Polyurethane Finish)|
|Neck:||Mahogany w/Walnut Fingerboard, Jazz Bass|
|Neck Shape, Block Position Inlays, 30.3″|
|Scale Length, Satin Urethane Neck Finish|
|Pickups:||Fishman® pickup/preamp system|
|Controls:||Tuner, Frequency (bass, middle and treble)|
|and phase controls|
|Hardware:||Modern Viking Bridge, Cream Colored with|
|Black Dots Bridge Pins, Open-Back Geared|
|Tuning Machines, Nickel|
|Strings:||Fender® 7060 Phosphor Bronze Acoustic|
|Bass (.045-.100 Gauges)|