Fender CD-140SCE 12-String
- Combining upgraded Fishman® Presys electronics with walnut back and sides and a hardshell case, the CD-140SCE 12-String is ideal for any player looking to expand their sonic palette with an affordable, high-quality 12-string acoustic. The single-cutaway dreadnought body and solid spruce top provide robust tone, and the easy-to-play neck is comfortable for all playing styles. Topped off with a tortoiseshell pickguard and walnut headcap, the CD-140SCE 12-String is ready for whatever you throw at it, at home or on the stage.
** กด"สั่งซื้อ/สอบถามข้อมูล" เพื่อติดต่อผ่าน Line @
Natural Rosewood Neck
- Single-cutaway 12-string dreadnought body style
- Fishman® Presys™ pickup/preamp
- Solid spruce top with scalloped “X”-bracing
- Walnut back and sides
- Easy-to-play neck with rolled fingerboard edges
- Includes hardshell case
SOLID SPRUCE TOP
Spruce is the standard modern tonewood for fashioning the tops of acoustic guitars and other acoustic instruments—few woods can beat its strength, brightness and dynamic range, and it responds well to any acoustic playing style, from hard strumming to fast flatpicking to delicate fingerpickin
With it’s comfortably rolled fingerboard edges, this intrument’s neck creates an incredibly comfortable fret-hand feel that’s ideal for beginning players or experienced pros alike.
FISHMAN® PRESYS PREAMP AND TUNER
A Fishman Presys pickup/preamp system adds peerless amplified performance with a variety of onboard controls to your acoustic instrument without compromising its pure, rich and resonant tone. The built-in tuner is conveniently placed right where you can see it, making it easy to keep your intonation right on the money.
The cutaway on this classic dreadnought offers traditional looks and easy access to the upper frets for high-register play.
GRAPH TECH® NUT AND BRIDGE SADDLE
Graph Tech string nuts and bridge saddles enhance the sustain, clarity and tonal consistency of an acoustic instrument. Neither too soft nor too brittle, they eliminate troublesome string binding while delivering performance, workability and appearance that easily outdoes other plastics, coming remarkably close to real bone.
HARDSHELL CASE INCLUDED
This hardshell case features a useful storage compartment, making gig-to-gig transport a cinch.
|Body:||Solid Spruce Top, Laminated Ovangkol|
|Back&Sides, Dreadnought Cutaway,|
|Neck:||Mahogany w/Rosewood Fingerboard, 3mm|
|Pearloid Dot Inlays, 12″ Radius, Fender ‘Easy|
|to-Play’ shape with rolled fretboard edges Neck-|
|Shape, Graph Tech® NuBone Nut, Gloss|
|Urethane Neck Finish|
|Pickup:||Fishman Presys Plus, Side-Mounted Preamp|
|with Built-In Electronic Tuner|
|Controls:||Volume, Integrated Electronic Tuner with On/Off|
|Switch, Bass, Mid, Treble, Phase, Low Battery|
|Hardware:||Walnut Bridge, White with Black Dots-|
|Bridge Pins, Chrome Die-Cast Tuning Machines|
|Chrome, 1-Ply Tortoiseshell|
|Strings:||Fender Dura-Tone Coated 80/20 Bronze –|
|Unique:||Solid Spruce Top with Quartersawn Scalloped|
|“X”-bracing, Mahogany back and sides, Easy-to|
|play neck with rolled fingerboard edges, Fishman|
|Classic Design pickup/preamp|