Fender Brent Mason Telecaster
The Fender Stories Collection pays tribute to legendary musicians and their modified Fender guitars.
- With recording credits stretching across five decades, Brent Mason is one of the most prolific session guitarists of all time, featured on well over 1,000 albums, including hits by Alan Jackson, Brooks & Dunn, George Jones, Dolly Parton, Blake Shelton, Shania Twain and many more. He’s also been inducted into the Musicians Hall of Fame, won a Grammy, earned twelve Guitarist of the Year awards from the Academy of Country Music, is a two-time winner of the CMA® Award Musician of the Year Award and was named one of the top ten session guitarists of all time by Guitar World magazine.
- The Stories Collection Brent Mason Telecaster recreates the prized Tele he discovered in a Nashville guitar shop in the early eighties: a ‘67 model that had been stripped of its original finish and re-sprayed in gray auto primer. Brent outfitted it with new pickups and controls, as well as a bender system – transforming it into a versatile all-in-one session guitar.
- Boasting a Glaser Bender system, Seymour Duncan mini-hum in the neck position, Hot Stack in the middle and Vintage Stack in the bridge, locking Sperzel tuners and Dunlop locking strap buttons – the Brent Mason Telecaster provides the special features, smooth playability and diverse range of tones to nail Brent’s platinum Nashville session sound.
- Includes deluxe hardshell case.
** กด"สั่งซื้อ/สอบถามข้อมูล" เพื่อติดต่อผ่าน Line @
Primer Gray satin Maple Neck
- Ash body with Primer Gray satin lacquer finish
- Maple late-‘60s “C”-shaped neck with 7.25” radius maple fingerboard
- Seymour Duncan pickups; Mini Humbucking neck pickup, Hot Stack Stratocaster middle pickup and Vintage Stack telecaster bridge pickup
- Glaser Bender system
- Custom switching and wiring
Vintage-style solid ash body with custom Primer Gray satin lacquer finish
Loaded with Seymour Duncan pickups and custom switching, just like Brent’s number one Telecaster
Shaped to match Brent’s personal tele, the late-‘60s “C”-shape neck offers comfort and easy playability
GLASER BENDER SYSTEM
The Glaser Bender system easily achieves authentic steel-guitar sounds
The 3-way pickup selector switch, master volume, independent middle pickup volume, and push/pull master tone controls offer easy access to a plethora of inspiring tones
Sperzel locking tuners provide tuning stability and quick, easy string changes.
|Body:||Ash (Satin Urethane)|
|Neck:||Maple, ‘60s “C” Shape, Maple Fingerboard,|
|7.25″ Radius, Black Pearloid Dot Inlays,|
|Satin Urethane Neck Finish|
|Frets:||21, Vintage Tall|
|Pickups:||Seymour Duncan® Vintage Mini HB (Neck)|
|Seymour Duncan® Hot Stack® Strat® STK-S2|
|Seymour Duncan® Vintage Stack® Tele®|
|Controls:||Master Volume, Middle Pickup Volume,|
|Master Tone with Push/Pull, 3-Way Switch|
|Push/Pull Tone Control|
|Push: Middle Pickup On,|
|Pull: Middle Pickup Off|
|Hardware:||6-Saddle Telecaster® Bridge with Glaser™|
|Bender System Bridge, Sperzel® Locking|
|Tuning Machines, Nickel/Gold-Plated|
|String:||Fender® USA, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)|
|Case:||Deluxe Black Hardshell|