Digitech Time bender
Digitech Time bender
- Not just one tone. Delays used to be one sound, analog or digital and then one fixed delay time. The TimeBender does just what the name implies -- bends time. Featuring 10 delay types including Analog, Digital, Moving Head Tape, Fixed Head Tape, Dynamic (ducking delays), Reverse and Time Warp, the TimeBender goes where no delay has gone before. Further advancements include full-time tone control, modulation, multiplier, tap tempo and repeat ping-pong patterns on all delay types. For the first time you can get a Fixed Head Tape delay sound with tone rolled off, modulation and set to repeat in triplets.
** กด"สั่งซื้อ/สอบถามข้อมูล" เพื่อติดต่อผ่าน Line @
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
Guitar&Bass Pedal (เอฟเฟคก้อน)
- -Go Beyond. The TimeBender goes beyond normal delays to create custom repeat rhythms or patterns on the fly by simply strumming the guitar. Up to 6 taps can be set to quickly create delays that would normally take a rack of effects and hours of programming. For instance; a 6 tap moving head tape delay can be created where the delay taps are not equally spaced but fall on beats set by the guitarist.
- -New Tones. Topping off the TimeBender is the ability to add intelligent harmonies to the delays. Choose from over 100 different voicing’s including octaves, 5ths, 3rds, etc. When the repeats are turned up layers of singing angelic tones are created to form never heard effects.
- -Power at your feet. The TimeBender offers more than a full rack of delay effects topped with intelligent harmony and the ability to quickly set the repeat rhythms — never has a delay so advanced been this easy to use and packed in a pedal. The TimeBender is the delay that all other will be judged by.
- -20 Second looper
- -Unique Strum Tempo lets you create delay “rhythms”
- -100 Intelligent Harmonies on delays creating new delay tones
- -Full-time tone control on delay
- -Multiplier to change from ?, ?, etc
- -Tap Tempo
- -4 Memory settings
- -BPM or Millisecond delay read out