Squier 40th Anniversary Jazzmaster Gold Edition
- The first instruments to bear the Squier name were introduced in 1982, answering the call for genuine Fender® designs at accessible prices. The Squier 40th Anniversary collection celebrates the 40-year journey of Fender’s entry-level brand with special editions of the Telecaster®, Stratocaster®, Jazzmaster®, Precision Bass®, and Jazz Bass®, all available in Gold Edition and Vintage Edition variants.
- The Squier® 40th Anniversary Jazzmaster®, Gold Edition is a stylish model adorned with an eye-catching collection of upscale features for the discerning Squier fanatic. Featuring striking gold-plated hardware, a gold anodized aluminum pickguard, a bound Indian laurel fingerboard with pearloid block inlays, an engraved anniversary neck plate and gloss finish throughout, this Jazzmaster is poised and ready for the spotlight. Player-friendly refinements of this commemorative model include a slim and comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile for an easy playing feel, vintage-style tuning machines and 6-saddle floating bridge and tremolo for authentic performance and style, and Fender-Designed single-coil pickups with alnico 5 magnets for familiar Jazzmaster tone.
** กด"สั่งซื้อ/สอบถามข้อมูล" เพื่อติดต่อผ่าน Line @
Lake Placid Blue Indian Laurel Neck, Olympic White Indian Laurel Neck
- Gold-plated hardware
- Gold anodized aluminum pickguard
- Gloss body and neck finish
- Vintage-style 6-saddle floating bridge and non-locking tremolo
- Vintage-style tuning machines
This anniversary model features gold-plated hardware for an upscale look.
GOLD ANODIZED ALUMINUM PICKGUARD
An anodized pickguard is not only extremely durable, but also has a premium look and feel.
FENDER-DESIGNED SINGLE-COIL PICKUPS WITH ALNICO 5 MAGNETS
This model features vintage-voiced pickups designed in-house at Fender for authentic and familiar tone.
BOUND FINGERBOARD WITH PEARLOID BLOCK INLAYS
Fingerboard binding and block inlays add an eye-catching aesthetic appeal to this limited edition model.
ENGRAVED 40TH ANNIVERSARY NECK PLATE
This model features a custom neck plate design commemorating 40 years of Squier history.
VINTAGE-INSPIRED HEADSTOCK LOGOS
The headstock logos on this model are inspired by original Fender designs from the 1970s.
|Body:||Poplar (Gloss Polyester Finish)|
|Neck:||Maple, “C” Shape w/Indian Laurel Fingerboard,|
|9.5″ Radius, Gloss Urethane Finish,|
|Frets:||21 Narrow Tall|
|Pickups:||2x Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil|
|Controls:||Lead Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Down):|
|Master Volume, Master Tone; Rhythm Circuit|
|Controls (Slide Switch Up): Two Thumbwheel|
|Controls for Neck Pickup Volume and Tone|
|Hardware:||6-Saddle Vintage-Style with Non-Locking|
|Floating Vibrato Bridge, Vintage-Style Tuning|
|String:||Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)|
Electric, Guitar, Fender