Korg Stageman 80 Rhythm Speaker
Contains an enormous variety of live-recorded drum phrases.
A high quality multi-function portable PA amp.
- You need rhythm for your solo performances. You have a rhythm machine, but you want your performance to feel more “alive.”. The STAGEMAN 80 is a multi-function portable PA amp that will meet those needs. This unit contains a large number of high-quality rhythm patterns that can even respond to tempo change in realistic ways, due to KORG's new "Real Groove Technology." The STAGEMAN 80 can act as your personal drummer to support your live performances or practice sessions; you can even create a rhythm structure that's appropriate for your own song, while using a foot switch to control it in real time. With high-output, high-quality stereo speakers, it can also be used as a live PA. It additionally provides a recorder and audio player, as well as a full-featured mixer. The STAGEMAN 80 lets you perform with optimal sound backed by the ultimate rhythms.
** กด"สั่งซื้อ/สอบถามข้อมูล" เพื่อติดต่อผ่าน Line @
Drum Machines, Powered Speaker (ลำโพง)
- -A stereo 80W high-output system provides high-quality sounds
- -Rhythm machine function with excellent presence
- -Simple-to-use recording and playback functions
- -Mixer function that meets a variety of needs
- -Acoustage function for added spaciousness
- -Convenient tuner and metronome functions
- -Foot switch input for greater control during live performance
- -Flexibility for any performance location
A Stereo 80W high-output system provides high-quality sound
The STAGEMAN 80 is a powerful sound system equipped with two 40W high-output amps and two 4-inch stereo speakers. It delivers impressive volume levels that can cover a small or mid-sized performance venue, a listening room, or even a live street performance.
The generous sound takes advantage of the high output, extending from a tight low-frequency range to an extended high-frequency range, and is tuned to give you an extremely well-balanced and natural tone. The sound quality is reminiscent of high-end audio equipment, and will allow every note of your vocals or guitar to shine beautifully.
The amp section uses class-D amps for their good power efficiency. You’ll always be able to enjoy clear sound where long battery life is important.
Rhythm machine function with excellent presence
The STAGEMAN 80 is equipped with a large number of high-quality rhythm patterns that take advantage of KORG’s advanced sound-generating technology. Based on performances by top-ranking pro drummers and percussionists, these rhythm patterns have a great-feeling groove, and utilize KORG’s new “Real Groove Technology” that allows natural and musical-sounding phrases to be generated at any tempo. A total of approximately 3GB of rhythm loops are included, covering a range of 24 genres such as 8-beat, 16-beat, unplugged beats such as Cajon, rock, jazz, and boss nova, with two variations for each genre. Just press a single button to flexibly play back the rhythm you want. The high-quality speakers will produce a realistic and live-sounding rhythm session as though a real drum performance is being staged in front of the listener.
There’s a memory function that lets you register your favorite rhythms and playback tempo, as well as a chain function that lets you freely connect individual measures of rhythm styles. You can create original drum tracks to suit the songs that you’re performing
Acoustage function for added spaciousness
KORG’s proprietarily developed virtual surround technology “Acoustage” is also featured in the STAGEMAN 80. It produces a wide stereo effect, giving the impression that the sound is being heard from positions that are widely spaced to the left and right. As good-quality stereo audio speakers, or as a PA system that can transform your personal practice studio into a spacious stage, “Acoustage” gives you an unbeatable sound field.
* What is Acoustage (Virtual Surround Technology)?
This is KORG’s original and revolutionary virtual surround technology that can generate a unique personal acoustic space. With only front stereo speakers, it can create an unprecedented three-dimensional acoustical experience. It analyzes the actual sounds of the playback system and applies optimizations to each aspect of it in order to obtain the maximum effect.
Flexibility for any performance location
The power can be supplied from the included adapter or from six D batteries. Since this allows up to 20 hours of continuous operation, you can use the unit with confidence even in locations where electrical power is unavailable.
You can also extend the stand that’s on the lower part of the body, allowing you to tilt the speaker to an upward angle. For example if you’re playing live in a cafe, this positioning allows a fuller sound to reach your audience. You can also use a general speaker stand or a separately sold compact speaker stand (ST-S80) to position the STAGEMAN 80 at a higher level.