Korg PC-0 Clip-On Tuner
Simple, convenient clip-on style tuner
- Used and loved by players around the world, KORG’s clip-on tuners have earned a place as standard equipment for the modern guitarist. The compact, affordable, and easy-to-use PC-0 is the latest addition to the popular KORG clip-on family.
The PC-0 is designed from the player’s point of view and features high tuning precision with excellent visibility, an enhanced clip for even better holding power, and a reverse display function that is perfect for left-handed users. PC-0 is the choice for every guitar or bass player who desires fast, accurate, and carefree tuning.
** กด"สั่งซื้อ/สอบถามข้อมูล" เพื่อติดต่อผ่าน Line @
Clip Tuner (เครื่องตั้งสายแบบหนีบ)
- ・Simple and easily readable LED display.
- ・Clip with enhanced holding power and a rubberized grip that protects your instrument.
- ・Improved detection accuracy in the low-frequency region.
- ・Reverse function vertically inverts the meter display.
- ・17-hour battery life, and an auto-power-off function.
Simple and easily readable LED display
Whether you’re practicing in a brightly lit room or tuning in dim backstage conditions, this tuner ensures great visibility in nearly any environment. Since the display can be adjusted through a 120-degree angle, the player can tune while viewing the screen at the most natural position with optimal visibility.
Clip with enhanced holding power and a rubberized grip that protects your instrument
The PC-0 provides improved holding power, ensuring that the attached tuner will not fall off and provide a secure connection for accurate tuning. The entire clip is now rubberized to protect your instrument. From a ukulele to an electric guitar, this tuner can be used with any instrument.
Improved detection accuracy in the low-frequency region
After thoroughly testing the mounting location for the piezo sensor in the clip section of the PC-0, KORG has succeeded in boosting the tuner’s detection sensitivity for the low-frequency region. The enhanced effectiveness is most noticeable for dropped tunings and 5- or 6-string basses that, until now, were considered problematic for stable tuning.
Reverse function vertically inverts the meter display
The reverse function is good news for users who attach the tuner to the back side of the headstock to make it less visible when seen from the front, and for left-handed players. With the power off, long-press the switch to vertically invert the meter display. This lets you tune regardless of whether the tuner is attached to the front or the back of the headstock, and regardless of the orientation.
17-hour battery life, and an auto-power-off function
Using a widely-available lithium coin battery (CR2032) provides users of the Pitchclip with a generous 17 hours of operation. The Auto Power-Off function automatically turns the Pitchclip off when no sound has been detected for approximately ten minutes, avoiding unnecessary battery consumption.
- 12-note equal temperament
- Detection Range (sine wave)
- AO (27.5Hz) – C8 (4186Hz)
- Detection Accuracy
- +/- 1 cent
- Power Supply
- CR2032 lithium battery
- Battery Life
- approximately 24 hours (A4 input)
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 52 x 24 x 34 mm/2.05” x 0.94” x 1.34”
- 17g / 0.37 lbs. (including batteries)
- CR2032 lithium battery for verifying operation
- Color Variation
- Green(PC-0-GR), Orange(PC-0-OR)
Accessories, String, Accessories&Part, Ernie Ball฿ 480
Accessories, case & gigbag (กล่องและกระเป๋าใส่กีตาร์และเบส), Accessories&Part, Gibson