Jackson Wildcard Series Soloist™ SL2P Limited Edition
- Imagine our innovative and high-tech Jackson Soloist model on steroids. That’s what you have here with the Limited Edition Wildcard Soloist™ SL2P, featuring upgrades that are typically found only on Custom Shop models.
- Cutting an elegant figure, the SL2P features an ergonomically contoured alder body and poplar burl top in a Transparent Black Burst finish with masked-off natural binding and color matched pointy headstock. The neck-through-body construction design improves sustain and intonation and features an attractive and rock-solid five-piece maple/wenge/maple/wenge/maple neck with graphite reinforcement and a painted gloss to natural satin gradient finish on the back for smooth playability.
- Hosting 24 jumbo frets and an outlined pearloid sharkfin at the 12th fret, its 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out. For the touring musicians, Luminlay® side dots provide fret guidance even on the darkest of stages, while a conveniently-placed heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel makes neck relief tweaks a breeze.
- A pair of multi-voiced Fishman® Fluence® Modern PRF-MHB pickups are directly mounted to the body for improved vibration transfer. This re-imagined set delivers the most sought-after humbucking tones, from modern active pickup sounds to super-hot high-output humbucking tones. Explore this instrument’s versatile voice with a three-way toggle switch, single volume control and tone control with push/pull knob to switch from an active to passive tone for more dynamic picking attack.
- Resetting the bar of what’s possible in guitar design, this limited edition SL2P also comes with a Floyd Rose® Original double-locking tremolo bridge system, Gotoh® sealed die-cast tuners, Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons and brooding black hardware.
** กด"สั่งซื้อ/สอบถามข้อมูล" เพื่อติดต่อผ่าน Line @
Transparent Black Burst Ebony Neck
THROUGH-BODY 5-PIECE MAPLE/WENGE/MAPLE/WENGE/MAPLE NECK
The 5-piece neck-through-body construction with graphite-reinforcement rods provides rock-solid stability that can withstand the rigors of the road. An exotic hardwood prized by musicians for its durability, wenge is weaved into an alternating maple/wenge/maple/wenge/maple design for a uniquely attractive look and added strength to protect against warping from extreme temperature fluctuations.
FISHMAN® FLUENCE® MODERN PRF-MHB PICKUPS
Fishman® Fluence® Modern PRF-MHB ceramic bridge and alnico neck humbucking pickups give this instrument a powerful, dynamic and explosive voice. Offering the best of both high-output active and passive tones, these multi-voiced pickups deliver everything from a clean, crisp humbucker tone to searing crunch and tight bass to superb distortion with excellent dynamic response and clarity.
Floyd Rose® Original Double-Locking Tremolo
12″-16″ Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
|Jackson Wildcard Series Soloist™ SL2P|
|Body:||Alder, Poplar Burl Top, Gloss Finish,|
|Masked Off Natural Body Binding|
|Neck-Through Body with Graphite Reinforcement,|
|Ebony Fingerboard, 12″-16″ Compound Radius,|
|Outlined Pearloid Sharkfin at 12th Fret Inlays|
|Pickups:||2x Fishman® Fluence® Modern PRF-MHB-AK1|
|Controls:||Volume, Tone (with Push/Pull Activation to|
|Switch Between Voice 1 and 2), 3-way Switch|
|Hardware:||Floyd Rose® Original Double-Locking Tremolo|
|Bridge, Gotoh® Sealed Die-Cast Tuners,|
|Strings:||Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)|