Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio Pack (Gen 3)
- USB 2.0 Audio Interface, 2-in/2-out, 24-bit/192kHz, with 1 Mic Preamp, Switchable Air Mode, 1 Instrument Input, and USB Bus Power; Condenser Mic, Headphones, 3-meter Mic Cable, and Bundled Software - Mac/Win
The Solo Artist's Focusrite Studio Pack
- The Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio recording bundle provides you with everything you need to make great-sounding recordings. You get Focusrite's outstanding Scarlett Solo USB audio interface with a vibrant Focusrite mic preamp, ultra-clean instrument DI, and two line outputs to connect to speakers. On top of that, you get a Scarlett Studio condenser mic and a pair of headphones. For the third-generation Scarlett Solo, Focusrite has not only raised the bar with vanishingly low latency, 192kHz sample rates, optimized preamp gain structure, and an instrument input that handles scorching hot pickups; they also included the acclaimed Air circuit that models their legendary ISA console transformer to give your voice and instrument recordings a brighter, more open sound. Topping off this awesome value pack, Focusrite has also included a killer software package that'll have you up and running fast. Start making music today with the Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio recording bundle!
** กด"สั่งซื้อ/สอบถามข้อมูล" เพื่อติดต่อผ่าน Line @
- 3rd-generation Scarlett Solo USB audio interface
- Scarlett Studio CM25 MkIII condenser microphone
- Scarlett Studio HP60 MkIII closed-back headphones
- 1-meter microphone cable
- High-performance 24-bit/192kHz converters
- Upgraded 3rd-generation Scarlett mic preamp
- Switchable Air mode gives your recordings a brighter, more open sound
- High-headroom instrument input for bass, guitar, or synths
- Unique, intuitive halo level indicators for optimized gain staging
- Super-low latency lets you monitor with native plug-in effects in real time
- Direct Monitor circuit for monitoring your input with guaranteed low-latency
- Balanced TRS L/R monitor outputs with level control
- Headphone output with independent level control
- USB bus powered
- Quick Start tool gets you up and running fast
- Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription
- Included software bundle
- Membership in Focusrite Plug-in Collective
EVERY SONG YOU’LL EVER WRITE, IN A BOX.
You’ve found the simplest way to create incredible recordings of your music. Featuring the smallest USB audio interface we make, mic, headphones and all the cables you need to get started, Scarlett Solo Studio is ready to record every song you’ll ever write.
- Our simplest Scarlett USB interface, featuring the best performing Scarlett mic preamp the range has ever heard – now with Air
- CM25 MkIII condenser microphone, for making detailed studio-quality recordings
- HP60 MkIII professional closed-back headphones, for clear and comfortable audio playback, mixing and monitoring
- XLR and USB cables in the box, no power supply needed. Unpack, plug in, record
YOUR SIGNATURE SOUND, ONE SIMPLE SETUP
Scarlett Solo Studio helps thousands of musicians and songwriters share their music with the world every day. Featuring a natural sounding 3rd Gen mic preamp, and Air, emulating our original ISA preamps. With your songs and Scarlett Solo Studio Pack, you have everything you need to record in studio quality.
THE BEST SOUNDING, EASILY
Easy Start gets you set up and recording within minutes. Your CM25 MkIII mic captures every detail. Your HP60 MkIII headphones mean clear and comfortable mixing and monitoring. A 3rd Gen mic preamp, high-headroom instrument input and now-iconic Gain Halos mean the science of sounding great is sorted. We’ve worried about the tech, you can focus on the music.
YOUR RECORDING IS 30 YEARS IN THE MAKING
We’ve been making mic preamps for 30 years, and the 3rd Gen mic pre is the best Scarlett has ever heard. The 24-bit/192kHz converters give your recordings clarity and detail. Air mode breathes life into vocals, adding unique high-end detail. Our decades of experience mean Scarlett sounds just like you.
THE FOCUSRITE SOUND: OFFICIALLY SUPPORTED ON IPAD PRO
Scarlett Solo is officially supported in use with USB-C iPad Pros. Setup and operation is simple: just plug in, fire up your favourite music-making app, and enjoy the Focusrite sound wherever you go. Scarlett Solo has been tested extensively with Garageband, Cubasis 2, Auria Pro, Ampify Launchpad, Ampify Groovebox and Ampify Blocs Wave, as well as FL Studio. Now you can record anywhere, really.
- Computer Connectivity:USB 2.0
- Form Factor:Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O:2 x 2
- Number of Preamps:1 x mic, 1 x instrument
- Phantom Power:Yes
- A/D Resolution:Up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Analog Inputs:1 x XLR (mic), 1 x 1/4″ (Hi-Z)
- Analog Outputs:2 x 1/4″ TRS
- Headphones:1 x 1/4″
- USB:1 x Type USB-C
- Software:Ableton Live Lite, Pro Tools First Creative Pack, Red Plug-in Suite, Focusrite Collective access
- OS Requirements – Mac:macOS 10.12 or later
- OS Requirements – PC:Windows 10 v1809 or later
- Bus Powered:Yes
- Power Supply:USB bus powered