Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 (Gen 3)
- USB 2.0 Audio Interface, 4-in/4-out, 24-bit/192kHz, with 2 Mic/Instrument Inputs, Switchable Air Mode, 2 Line Inputs, 4 Line Outputs, MIDI I/O, USB Bus Power, and Bundled Software - Mac/Win
The Hub of Your Home or Mobile Studio
- Focusrite's Scarlett 4i4 audio interface is a superb recording front end for musicians and producers who need just a little bit more connectivity, letting you record up to four mono sources or two stereo line sources such as synths or drum machines. Two award-winning Focusrite mic/instrument preamps are onboard, with their convenient combo inputs right on the front panel where you need them, while the back panel hosts two balanced line inputs and four balanced line outputs, plus MIDI I/O. The third-generation Scarlett 4i4 advances the state-of-the-art in USB audio interfaces with two upgraded Scarlett mic preamps, high-performance 24-bit/192kHz AD/DA converters, optimized preamp gain structure, vanishingly low latency, and instrument inputs that handle scorching hot pickups. The mic preamps now feature Focusrite’s acclaimed Air mode that provides the coveted Air effect that models the company's legendary ISA console transformer to give your voice and instrument recordings a brighter, more open sound. The Scarlett 4i4 is an ideal foundation for your home or mobile studio. Fire up the included software and start making great-sounding music today with the Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 USB audio interface!
** กด"สั่งซื้อ/สอบถามข้อมูล" เพื่อติดต่อผ่าน Line @
- High-performance 24-bit/192kHz converters
- 2 upgraded 3rd-generation Scarlett mic preamps
- Switchable Air mode gives your recordings a brighter, more open sound
- 2 high-headroom instrument inputs for bass, guitar, or synths
- Rear panel: 2 balanced line inputs, 4 balanced line outputs, MIDI I/O
- Unique, intuitive halo level indicators for optimized gain staging
- Super-low latency lets you monitor with native plug-in effects in real time
- Direct Monitor circuit for monitoring your input with guaranteed low-latency
- Virtual loopback makes podcasting, live streaming, and sampling easy
- Headphone output with independent level control
- USB bus powered
- Quick Start tool gets you up and running fast
- Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription
- Included software bundle
- Membership in Focusrite Plug-in Collective
STUDIO-QUALITY SOUND FOR ALL YOUR INSTRUMENTS.
Sitting on the desks of more musicians and producers than any other, the Scarlett range of audio interfaces means studio-quality sound for all your instruments – and 4i4 is the interface of more. Capture more of your ever-expanding setup with more inputs, more outputs and more connectivity.
- Four balanced line inputs, for connecting synths or other line-level audio, and four balanced outputs, for monitoring and effects sends
- Two of the best performing Scarlett mic preamps the range has ever heard – now with Air – for miking up guitars or recording vocals
- Two high headroom instrument inputs, for plugging your guitar or bass straight in
- Loopback, for grabbing a stereo feed of any combination of hardware inputs and software playback, no cables needed, for simple sampling, streaming or podcasting
Plug in and produce; all your instruments, all the time. With two 3rd Generation preamps, four line-ins and four balanced outs – for synths, drum machines or looping hardware effects – our most connected bus-powered interface records wherever your instruments are. Spend less time plugging in and more time playing.
THIS IS YOUR CUE
Focusrite Control makes it simple to route your audio and cue mix, loopback and monitor mixes, from your Mac®, PC, iPad®, iPhone® or iPod touch®. Send, stream, sample – simple.
THE BEST SOUNDING, EASILY
Easy Start gets you set up, recording and playing back within minutes. Our mic preamps, high-headroom instrument inputs, iconic Gain Halos, clean and balanced fixed line I/O and MIDI connectivity mean the science of sounding great is sorted. We’ve worried about the tech, you can focus on the music.
YOUR TRACKS ARE 30 YEARS IN THE MAKING
We’ve been making mic preamps for 30 years, and the 3rd Gen mic pre is the best Scarlett has ever heard. The 24-bit/192kHz converters give your recordings clarity and detail. Air mode breathes life into vocals, adding unique high-end detail. Our decades of experience mean Scarlett sounds just like you.
- Computer Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 4 x 4
- Number of Preamps: 2
- Phantom Power: Yes
- A/D Resolution: Up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4″ combo (mic/Hi-Z), 2 x 1/4″ (line)
- Analog Outputs: 4 x 1/4″ (line out)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4″
- MIDI I/O: In/Out
- USB: 1 x Type USB-C
- Software: Ableton Live Lite, Pro Tools First Creative Pack, Red Plug-in Suite, Focusrite Collective access
- OS Requirements – Mac: macOS 10.12 or later
- OS Requirements – PC: Windows 10 v1809 or later
- Bus Powered: Yes
- Power Supply: USB bus powered
- Manufacturer Part Number: AMS-SCARLETT-4I4-3G