Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Studio Pack (Gen 3)
- USB 2.0 Audio Interface, 2-in/2-out, 24-bit/192kHz, with 2 Mic/Line/Instrument Inputs, Switchable Air Mode, USB Bus Power; Condenser Mic, Headphones, 3-meter Mic Cable, and Bundled Software - Mac/Win
Next-gen Focusrite Recording Bundle
- The Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Studio recording bundle gives you a great front end that includes everything you need to record. Focusrite's third-generation Scarlett 2i2 advances the state-of-the-art in USB audio interfaces with two upgraded Scarlett mic preamps, high-performance 24-bit/192kHz AD/DA converters, optimized preamp gain structure, vanishingly low latency, and instrument inputs that handle scorching hot pickups. The mic preamps now feature Focusrite’s acclaimed Air mode that provides the coveted Air effect modeled on the company's legendary ISA console transformer to give your voice and instrument recordings a brighter, more open sound. The Scarlett 2i2 Studio bundle includes a Scarlett Studio large-diaphragm condenser microphone, a mic cable, and a pair of Scarlett Studio closed-back headphones. You also get a killer software bundle that'll have you up and running fast. Start making music today with the Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Studio recording bundle!
** กด"สั่งซื้อ/สอบถามข้อมูล" เพื่อติดต่อผ่าน Line @
- 3rd-generation Scarlett 2i2 USB audio interface
- Scarlett Studio CM25 MkIII condenser microphone
- Scarlett Studio HP60 MkIII closed-back headphones
- 1-meter microphone cable
- High-performance 24-bit/192kHz converters
- 2 upgraded 3rd-generation Scarlett mic preamps
- Switchable Air mode gives your recordings a brighter, more open sound
- 2 high-headroom instrument inputs for bass, guitar, or synths
- 2 balanced line inputs, suitable for connecting line-level sources
- Unique, intuitive halo level indicators for optimized gain staging
- Super-low latency lets you monitor with native plug-in effects in real time
- Direct Monitor circuit for monitoring your input with guaranteed low-latency
- Balanced TRS L/R monitor outputs with level control
- Headphone output with independent level control
- USB bus powered
- Quick Start tool gets you up and running fast
- Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription
- Included software bundle
- Membership in Focusrite Plug-in Collective
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO RECORD.
Sitting on the desks of a huge global community of musicians, producers and home-recordists, the iconic 2i2 has already helped make more records than any other interface in history. Featuring a mic, headphones and all the cables, Scarlett 2i2 Studio is everything you need to create studio-quality recordings at home.
- Our best-selling Scarlett USB interface, featuring two of the best performing Scarlett mic preamps the range has ever heard – now with Air
- CM25 MkIII condenser microphone, for making detailed studio-quality recordings
- HP60 MkIII professional closed-back headphones, for clear and comfortable audio playback, mixing and monitoring.
- XLR and USB cables in the box, no power supply needed. Unpack, plug in, record
THE COMPLETE HOME RECORDING STUDIO
Scarlett’s best-selling interface, millions of musicians use 2i2 to write and record every day. Featuring natural sounding 3rd Generation mic preamps, and Air, emulating our original ISA preamps, 2i2 is getting musicians the most from their mics everywhere, all the time. It’s like writing in a studio.
THE BEST SOUNDING, EASILY
Easy Start gets you set up and recording within minutes. Your CM25 MkIII mic captures every detail. Your HP60 MkIII headphones mean clear and comfortable mixing and monitoring. 3rd Gen mic preamps, high-headroom instrument input and now-iconic gain halos mean the science of sounding great is sorted. We’ve worried about the tech, you can focus on the music.
YOUR RECORDING IS 30 YEARS IN THE MAKING
We’ve been making mic preamps for 30 years, and the 3rd Gen mic pre is the best Scarlett has ever heard. The 24-bit/192kHz converters give your recordings clarity and detail. Air mode breathes life into vocals, adding unique high-end detail. Our decades of experience mean Scarlett sounds just like you.
THE FOCUSRITE SOUND: OFFICIALLY SUPPORTED ON IPAD PRO
Scarlett 2i2 is officially supported in use with USB-C iPad Pros. Setup and operation is simple: just plug in, fire up your favourite music-making app, and enjoy the Focusrite sound wherever you go. Scarlett 2i2 has been tested extensively with Garageband, Cubasis 2, Auria Pro, Ampify Launchpad, Ampify Groovebox and Ampify Blocs Wave, as well as FL Studio. Now you can record anywhere, really.
- Computer Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 2
- Number of Preamps: 2
- Phantom Power: Yes
- A/D Resolution: Up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4″ combo (mic/line/Hi-Z)
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4″ TRS
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4″
- USB: 1 x Type USB-C
- Software: Ableton Live Lite, Pro Tools First Creative Pack, Red Plug-in Suite, Focusrite Collective access
- OS Requirements – Mac: macOS 10.12 or later
- OS Requirements – PC: Windows 10 v1809 or later
- Bus Powered: Yes
- Power Supply: USB bus powered