Fender Vintera II '70s Competition Mustang Bass
- Revive the timeless sound of the '70s with the Vintera® II '70s Competition Mustang® Bass and experience the iconic looks, inspiring feel and incomparable tone that only a Fender can deliver.
- The Vintera® II '70s Competition Mustang® Bass features an alder body and a maple neck with rosewood fingerboard for classic Fender tone that's full of punch and clarity. The early-'70s "C"-shape neck is based on a classic '70s profile for an intuitive and inviting feel, while the 7.25" radius fingerboard with vintage-tall frets provide vintage comfort with ample room for big bends and expressive vibrato. Under the hood, the vintage-style '70s split-coil delivers the iconic Fender sound: warm, woody, dynamic and powerful. The vintage-style 4-saddle bridge and tuning machines provide classic looks with enhanced intonation and tuning stability to complete the package.
- Experience the unmistakable vintage feel and unmatched sound of a classic Fender with the Vintera® II '70s Competition Mustang® Bass today and start making music history!
** กด"สั่งซื้อ/สอบถามข้อมูล" เพื่อติดต่อผ่าน Line @
Competition Burgundy Rosewood Neck, Competition Orange Rosewood Neck
- Alder Body
- 7.25″ Radius Rosewood Fingerboard with Vintage Tall Frets
- Early ’70s “C”-Shape Neck
- Vintage-Style ’70s Split-Coil Pickup
- Vintage-Style Mustang Bass Bridge
- Vintage-Style Open-Back Tuning Machines
- Includes deluxe gig bag
A classic Fender tonewood known for resonance, punch and clarity, alder has a balanced and lively tone with beefy mids and a robust low-end.
7.25” RADIUS ROSEWOOD FINGERBOARD WITH VINTAGE TALL FRETS
Slab rosewood fingerboard adds warmth to the tone and the 7.25” radius fingerboard provides vintage comfort and feel, while vintage-tall frets provide slightly more height than vintage for big bends and wide vibrato.
EARLY ’70S “C”-SHAPE NECK
Based on an early-’70s “C” profile, this comfortably rounded “C” is slim at the nut and thickens toward the 12th fret for a comfortably full and inviting feel.
VINTAGE-STYLE ’70S SPLIT-COIL PICKUP
Voiced to replicate the punchy, growling tone that put the Mustang® Bass on the map, this split-coil packs a mighty wallop with thick and deep lows, complex mids and a percussive top. These ‘70s spec pickups are full of the tone that made Fender instruments famous.
VINTAGE-STYLE MUSTANG® BASS BRIDGE
A vintage-style four-saddle Mustang® Bass bridge with nickel plated brass saddles provides solid tuning stability and precise intonation with instantly recognizable vintage tone and feel.
VINTAGE-STYLE TUNING MACHINES
These tuning machines offer the look and feel of vintage machines with a finer gear ratio and enhanced tuning stability.
|Body:||Alder (Gloss Polyester Lacquer)|
|Neck:||Maple, Slab Rosewood Fingerboard, Early ’70s “C”|
|Neck Shape, 7.25″ Radius, Gloss Urethane|
|Frets:||20 Vintage Tall|
|Pickups:||Vintage-Style ’70s Split Single-Coil Mustang Bass|
|Controls:||1 Volume, 1 Tone|
|Hardware:||4-Saddle Mustang Bass Strings-Through-Body|
|Bridge, Fender® ’70s Vintage-Style Stamped|
|Open-Gear Tuning Machines, Nickel/Chrome|
|String:||Fender® USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel|
|Case:||Deluxe Gig Bag|