Fender Standard Jaguar Bass
PRECISION PUNCH MEETS JAZZ CLARITY
- The Standard series welcomes its first Jaguar Bass model in the lithe form of the Standard Jaguar Bass PJ. Bassists will appreciate the remarkable tonal versatility of its PJ pickup configuration, with a seismic split single-coil Precision Bass® middle pickup and growling Jazz Bass® bridge pickup, with a volume control for each pickup and a single master tone control. They'll also appreciate the remarkable playing comfort of its sleekly offset body, smooth maple neck and fast Pau Ferro fingerboard.
** กด"สั่งซื้อ/สอบถามข้อมูล" เพื่อติดต่อผ่าน Line @
Black Pau Ferro Neck, Ghost Silver Pau Ferro Neck, Olympic White Pau Ferro Neck
- -Maple neck with modern “C” profile
- -9.5″-radius rosewood fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets
- -Split single-coil Precision Bass middle pickup
- -Single-coil Jazz Bass bridge pickup
- -Three-ply black pickguard
- -Jazz Bass control knobs (volume for each pickup, master tone)
- -Standard series bass bridge
DISTINCTIVE BODY SHAPE
There’s no mistaking the angular yet balanced body shape of the Jaguar, which provides style and comfort for any player or performance.
PJ PICKUP CONFIGURATION
Bassists will appreciate the remarkable tonal versatility of its PJ pickup configuration, with a seismic split single-coil Precision Bass® middle pickup and growling Jazz Bass® bridge pickup.
MODERN NECK WITH “C” PROFILE
This instrument features a modern neck designed for comfort and performance, with a contemporary “C”-shaped profile (the shape of the neck in cross section) and a smooth back finish. Ideal for those who play with the thumb on the back or side of the neck.
|Standard Jaguar Bass|
|Body:||Alder (Gloss Polyester Finish)|
|Neck:||Maple, Modern “C” Shape w/Pau Ferro|
|Fingerboard, Tinted Satin Urethane|
|Finish, 9.5″ Radius|
|Frets:||20 Medium Jumbo|
|Pickups:||Standard Split Single-Coil Precision Bass|
|Middle Pickup,Standard Single-Coil-|
|Jazz Bass Bridge Pickup|
|Controls:||Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume|
|2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone|
|Hardware:||4-Saddle Pure Vintage ’70s with Single-|
|Groove Saddles, Standard Open-Gear|
|Tuning Machine, Nickel/Chrome,|
|Black Plastic Knob|