Fender Noventa Jazzmaster
- Combining classic Fender style and dynamic single-coil pickups, the Noventa series delivers powerful tones, modern playability and dashing good looks.
- The Noventa Jazzmaster® is an audacious sonic powerhouse – featuring three Noventa single-coil pickups, master volume and tone controls, and a Jazzmaster tremolo – its striking good looks are matched by the midrange bite, crisp highs and smooth lows of the Noventa pickups. The dynamic range of these pickups offers a wide array of multifaceted and robust tones – suitable for everything from hard rock to jazz and anything in-between. A Modern “C” neck with 21 medium jumbo frets and 9.5” radius fingerboard delivers a smooth blend of modern and vintage playability that is distinctly Fender.
** กด"สั่งซื้อ/สอบถามข้อมูล" เพื่อติดต่อผ่าน Line @
Walnut Pau Ferro Neck, Fiesta Red Maple Neck, Surf Green Maple Neck
- Three Noventa single-coil pickups
- Modern “C”-shaped maple neck
- 9.5” radius maple or pau ferro fingerboard
- 21 medium jumbo frets for easy bending
- Adjusto-Matic bridge with floating tremolo system
NOVENTA SINGLE-COIL PICKUPS
The triple Noventa pickups provide hot single-coil tones with enhanced midrange presence and touch-sensitive playability perfect for bell-like cleans or throaty, overdriven leads.
MODERN “C” NECK SHAPE
With a shallow “C”-shape at the nut and a slow taper towards the slightly thicker 12th fret, the Modern “C” neck profile is designed for ultimate comfort and performance.
The Limited Edition Noventa Jazzmaster features an Adjusto-Matic bridge and floating tremolo system for smooth, expressive pitch bending with enhanced playability.
9.5” FINGERBOARD RADIUS
The 9.5” radius strikes an ideal balance between vintage and modern playability – rounded for comfortable chording yet flat enough for easy bending.
MEDIUM JUMBO FRETS
Medium Jumbo frets deliver modern playability, especially effective for bending and playing up the neck in the higher registers.
A classic Fender tonewood dating back to the 1950s, alder is tonally well-balanced with even tempered highs, midrange and low-end.
|Body:||Alder, Gloss Polyester Finish|
|Neck:||Maple, Modern “C” Neck Shape, Maple Or Pau Ferro|
|Fingerboard, 9.5″ Radius, Satin Urethane with|
|Gloss Polyester Headstock Neck Finish,|
|Frets:||21, Medium Jumbo|
|Pickups:||3x Fender® Noventa™ Single-Coil|
|Controls:||Master Volume, Master Tone, 5-Way Switch|
|Hardware:||Adjusto-Matic™ Bridge with Vintage Style-|
|“Floating” Tremolo Tailpiece Bridge,|
|Vintage-Style Tuning Machines, Nickel/Chrome|
|Strings:||Fender® USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel|
|Case:||Deluxe Gig Bag|