Fender Limited Edition 60th Anniversary Triple Jazzmaster
- Sixty years ago, Leo Fender introduced the Fender Jazzmaster as the top-of-the-line electric guitar; later the sound and easily modifiable style attracted counterculture players who rarely hesitated to personalize their instruments. A modern, triple-pickup take on this hip, classic instrument, the 60th Anniversary Triple Jazzmaster is an homage to the mod ethos that permeates the cult of the Jazzmaster. It’s fierce, it’s inspiring and it’s uniquely Fender.
** กด"สั่งซื้อ/สอบถามข้อมูล" เพื่อติดต่อผ่าน Line @
Limited Edition 60th Anniversary Jazzmaster
Daphne Blue Rosewood Neck
- Alder body with lacquer finish
- Three Tim Shaw-designed pickups with Filter’Tron covers
- “ ‘60s Oval C”-shaped neck profile; 9.5”-radius rosewood fingerboard
- Jazzmaster tremolo bridge with brass Mustang saddles and screw-in arm
- Includes hardshell case
The nitrocellulose lacquer finish not only lets the body breathe with its true tonal character, it also ages in a distinctively personal way.
TIM SHAW-DESIGNED PICKUPS
Designed and voiced specifically for the Triple Jazzmaster by pickup guru Tim Shaw, this calibrated pickup set sports sleek chrome Filter’Tron™ covers
FINGERBOARD AND FRETS
This 9.5″-radius fingerboard is slightly flatter than a vintage-style radius, providing a comfortable fret-hand feel. Narrow-tall frets make it easier to bend notes without fretting out.
AMERICAN PROFESSIONAL JAZZMASTER BRIDGE
Engineered for ultra-stable performance, this bridge features brass Mustang saddles and a screw-in arm that lets you dial-in the perfect tension for you.
The Strat®-style 5-way pickup switch lets you access traditional Strat pickup configurations, while the mini-toggle switch activates the neck and bridge pickups simultaneously in position three.
LIMITED EDITION NECK PLATE
To commemorate the 60th anniversary of the Jazzmaster a limited edition 60th Anniversary Jazzmaster logo is etched into the neck plate.
|60th Anniversary Triple Jazzmaster|
|Body:||Alder (Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer)|
|Neck:||Maple, 60s Oval “C” Shape w/Rosewood|
|Fingerboard, 9.5″ Radius,Gloss Nitrocellulose –|
|Lacquer Finish Neck, Pearloid Dots Inlays|
|Frets:||21 Narrow Tall|
|Pickups:||3x High Sensitive Filter’Tron™|
|Controls:||Master Volume, Master Tone, 5-Way Switch|
|Hardware:||9.5 inch Radius Jazzmaster/Jaguar Bridge-|
|with Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo with –|
|Tremolo Lock Button and Screw-in Tremolo –|
|Arme Bridge, Pure Vintage Single Line “Fender|
|Deluxe” Tuning Machines, Nickel/Chrome|
|Unique:||Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish, Triple Jazzmaster|
|by pickup guru Tim Shaw Pickups, 9.5″ Radius|
|Limited Edition 60th Anniversary Jazzmaster|
|Logo is Etched Into The Neck Plate.|
|String:||Fender® USA 250R NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)|
|Case:||Brown Hardshell Case|
Electric, Guitar, Fender Custom Shop