Fender CD-140SCE All-Mahogany
- The CD-140SCE All-Mahogany expands on its siblings' features with upgraded Fishman® Presys electronics, all-mahogany construction and the addition of a hardshell case. The single-cutaway dreadnought body and solid mahogany top provide robust tone, and the easy-to-play neck is comfortable for all playing styles. Topped off with a tortoiseshell pickguard and mahogany headcap, the CD-140SCE All-Mahogany is ready for whatever you throw at it, at home or on the stage.
** กด"สั่งซื้อ/สอบถามข้อมูล" เพื่อติดต่อผ่าน Line @
- Single-cutaway dreadnought body style
- Fishman® Presys™ pickup/preamp
- Solid mahogany top with scalloped “X”-bracing
- Mahogany back and sides
- Easy-to-play neck with rolled fingerboard edges
- Includes hardshell included
Featuring alluring grain patterns and warm, rich tone, this instrument’s mahogany top responds well to any acoustic playing style, from hard strumming to fast flatpicking or delicate fingerpicking.
With it’s comfortably rolled fingerboard edges, this intrument’s neck creates an incredibly comfortable fret-hand feel that’s ideal for beginning players or experienced pros alike.
FISHMAN® PRESYS PREAMP AND TUNER
A Fishman Presys pickup/preamp system adds peerless amplified performance with a variety of onboard controls to your acoustic instrument without compromising its pure, rich and resonant tone. The built-in tuner is conveniently placed right where you can see it, making it easy to keep your intonation right on the money.
The cutaway on this classic dreadnought offers traditional looks and easy access to the upper frets for high-register play.
GRAPH TECH® NUT AND BRIDGE SADDLE
Graph Tech string nuts and bridge saddles enhance the sustain, clarity and tonal consistency of an acoustic instrument. Neither too soft nor too brittle, they eliminate troublesome string binding while delivering performance, workability and appearance that easily outdoes other plastics, coming remarkably close to real bone.
HARDSHELL CASE INCLUDED
This hardshell case features a useful storage compartment, making gig-to-gig transport a cinch.
|Body:||Solid Mahogany Top, Laminated Mahogany|
|Back&Side w/Multiple Body Binding,|
|Dreadnought Cutaway (Gloss Finish)|
|Neck:||Mahogany w/Rosewood Fingerboard, 3mm|
|Pearloid Dot Inlays, 12″ Radius, Fender ‘Easy|
|to-Play’ shape with rolled fretboard edges –|
|Neck Shape, Graph Tech NuBone Nut,|
|Gloss Neck Finish|
|Pickup:||Fishman Presys Plus, Side-Mounted Preamp|
|with Built-In Electronic Tuner|
|Controls:||Volume, Treble, Mid, Bass, Phase|
|Hardware:||Rosewood Bridge, White with Black Dots-|
|Bridge Pins, Chrome Die-Cast Tuning Machines|
|Chrome, Tortoiseshell Pickguard|
|Strings:||Fender Dura-Tone Coated 80/20 Bronze –|
|Unique:||Solid mahogany top with scalloped “X”-bracing,|
|Mahogany back and sides, Easy-to-play neck –|
|with rolled fingerboard edges,Fishman Presys-|
|pickup/preamp, Includes hardshell included|