Fender American Professional II Stratocaster Left-Hand
- The American Professional II Stratocaster® Left-Hand draws from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player.
- Our popular Deep “C” neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. New V-Mod II Stratocaster single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while retaining bell-like chime and warmth. An upgraded 2-point tremolo with a cold-rolled steel block increases sustain, clarity and high-end sparkle.
- The American Pro II Stratocaster Left-Hand delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
** กด"สั่งซื้อ/สอบถามข้อมูล" เพื่อติดต่อผ่าน Line @
American Professional II
Dark Night Rosewood Neck
- Three V-Mod II single-coil Stratocaster pickups
- Upgraded 2-Point Tremolo with Cold-Rolled Steel Block
- Deep “C”-shaped neck profile with rolled fingerboard edges
- Bone nut; 22 narrow-tall frets for easy bending
- Treble bleed circuit maintains highs when reducing volume
- Includes Deluxe Molded hardshell case
V-MOD II PICKUPS
V-Mod II Stratocaster pickups are voiced specifically for each position, creating a perfectly balanced tone with the vintage warmth and crisp, clear sound that made Fender a legend.
NEW SCULPTED NECK HEEL
The rounded neck heel and beveled neck-plate improve access to the upper register and make leads easy and comfortable.
2-POINT TREMOLO WITH COLD-ROLLED STEEL BLOCK
This Stratocaster features a two-point tremolo bridge with vintage-style saddles for superior tuning stability, tremolo action and ease of adjustment – and the upgraded cold-rolled steel block increases sustain, clarity and high-end sparkle.
DEEP “C” NECK PROFILE WITH ROLLED FINGERBOARD EDGES
Delivering both comfort and speed, the American Professional II Deep “C” neck profile is slim at the nut and fills out gradually as it approaches the neck joint to create a natural feel that’s perfect for chording and single note playing alike. The hand-rolled fingerboard edges and Super-Natural satin finish provide a supremely comfortable feel.
A performance-friendly push-push switch on the second tone control activates the neck pickup in switch positions one and two, adding two unique pickup configurations not normally found on a Strat.
Narrow-tall frets deliver a vintage feel with modern playability, especially effective for bending notes and playing chords up the neck with perfect intonation.
|Body:||Alder, Gloss Urethane Finish|
|Neck:||Maple Neck, Deep “C” Neck Shape, Rosewood|
|Fingerboard, 9.5″ Radius, “Super-Natural”|
|Satin Urethane Neck Finish,|
|Frets:||22, Narrow Tall|
|Pickups:||3x Custom Shop Fat ’50s Single-Coil|
|Controls:||Master Volume, 2 Tone, 5-Way Switch|
|Hardware:||2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel|
|Saddles, Pop-In Tremolo Arm and Cold-Rolled|
|Steel Block Bridge, Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed|
|Staggered Tuning Machines, Nickel/Chrome|
|Strings:||Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel|
|Case:||Deluxe Molded Case|
Electric, Guitar, Fender