Fender 75th Anniversary Commemorative Jazz Bass
- In 1946 Clarence Leonidas “Leo” Fender created Fender Electric Instrument Company and changed the trajectory of modern music forever. The 75th Anniversary Series celebrates Leo’s bold, revolutionary designs with special versions of the Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass® and Jazz Bass®. Featuring unique finishes, premium pickups and remarkably comfortable necks, these instruments honor the timeless Fender designs that reshaped music.
- The 75th Anniversary Commemorative Jazz Bass is decked out in a beautiful 2-Color Bourbon Burst finish over an ash body with gold hardware. The one-piece maple neck features a Slim “C” neck profile, rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a sculpted neck heel for unsurpassed comfort and playability. Custom Shop ’60s Jazz Bass pickups offer vintage-style growl, mid-range and clarity while the HiMass™ Vintage bridge enhances sustain, resonance and stability. Finally, every Commemorative Jazz Bass features special badging with a 75th anniversary ingot inlaid into the back of the headstock and an engraved anniversary neck plate.
- This limited-edition instrument celebrates the world’s most popular bass, providing classic Fender style and tone in an exclusive upscale package.
- Includes a molded hardshell case and a special certificate of authenticity.
** กด"สั่งซื้อ/สอบถามข้อมูล" เพื่อติดต่อผ่าน Line @
2-Color Bourbon Burst Rosewood Neck
- Ash body with limited 2-Color Bourbon Burst finish
- Custom Shop ’60s Jazz Bass pickups
- Gold Hardware and anniversary badging
- HiMass™ Vintage bridge (string-through or top-load)
- Slim “C” neck profile with rolled fingerboard edges
CUSTOM SHOP ’60S JAZZ BASS PICKUPS
Fender Custom Shop Custom ’60s Jazz Bass pickups are over-wound for high output, delivering balanced midrange and low-end, with classic Jazz Bass clarity and snarl.
Ash is an extremely resonant tonewood and has a bright sweet sound. It is also favored for its well-defined grain as showcased by the beautiful 2-Color Bourbon Burst finish of this limited instrument.
This model features a gold 75th anniversary ingot inlaid into the back of the headstock and a 75th anniversary neck plate.
HIMASS™ VINTAGE BRIDGE
A cold rolled steel base plate mated with a beefy brass backstop and brass saddles provide added sustain and resonance while the string-through/top-load option offers setup, touch and tone versatility.
SCULPTED NECK HEEL
The rounded neck heel and beveled neck-plate improve access to the upper register.
SLIM “C” NECK PROFILE WITH ROLLED FINGERBOARD EDGES
The Slim “C” neck profile is designed for performance, offering fast action all the way up the neck. Hand-rolled fingerboard edges and “Super-Natural” satin finish provide a supremely comfortable feel.