Fender 60th Anniversary Ultra Luxe Jaguar
- For players who demand the ultimate in performance and tone, American Ultra is our most advanced series of guitars and basses. Celebrating the introduction of Fender’s top-of-the-line offset instrument of ‘62, the 60th Anniversary American Ultra Luxe Jaguar® is a stunning modern take on one of Fender’s most unique high-end models.
- This Jaguar features the Ultra Luxe Augmented “D” neck with a 25.5” scale for modern playability. The tapered neck heel allows easy access to the highest register and ultra-rolled fingerboard edges allow for endless playing comfort. A speedy 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard with 22 stainless steel medium-jumbo frets means effortless and accurate soloing, while the Custom Double Tap™ humbucking pickups and advanced wiring options provide endless tonal possibilities.
- Sculpted rear body contours are as beautiful as they are functional, increasing accessibility and comfort. Other features include sealed locking tuning machines, chrome hardware and a TUSQ™ nut. This state-of-the-art, limited-edition instrument will inspire you to push your playing to new heights. Includes premium molded hardshell case.
** กด"สั่งซื้อ/สอบถามข้อมูล" เพื่อติดต่อผ่าน Line @
60th Anniversary Jaguar
Texas Tea Ebony Neck
- 22 stainless steel medium-jumbo frets
- Two Custom Double Tap™ humbucking pickups
- Augmented “D”-shaped neck with Ultra satin finish
- 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard
- Includes molded hardshell case
CUSTOM DOUBLE TAP™ HUMBUCKING PICKUPS
Two Custom Double Tap™ pickups offer full, rich humbucking tones – and can be split using the independent slider switches to activate the Double Tap ™ technology, providing hot single-coil sounds for dynamic and versatile Fender tone.
STAINLESS STEEL FRETS
Stainless steel frets are significantly harder and smoother than traditional nickel-silver, giving them extreme durability and a glassy playing feel that makes bending easy.
25.5” SCALE LENGTH
The longer than normal scale length sets this Jaguar apart and ensures tight, punchy, and articulate tones.
ADJUSTO-MATIC BRIDGE WITH STRINGS THROUGH BODY
The unique pairing of an Adjusto-Matic bridge with string through body ferrules provides maximum sustain, enhanced resonance, and ultra-stable tuning.
AUGMENTED “D” NECK
The Augmented “D” neck profile is a refined hybrid shape with slightly more body than the Modern “D”. The profile becomes subtly fuller towards the twelfth fret, with shoulders that soften in the higher register. Ultra rolled fingerboard edges and a silky, smooth Ultra satin finish make the neck effortless to play.
10”-14” COMPOUND-RADIUS EBONY FINGERBOARD
The 10”-14” compound-radius ebony fingerboard is rounded near the nut for chording, becoming increasingly flat as it nears the upper register for choke-free bending. Ebony is renowned for its luxurious playing feel and elegant appearance.
|Body:||Alder, Gloss Urethaner Finish|
|Neck:||Maple w/Ebony Fingerboard, Augmented “D”|
|Neck Shape, 10″ to 14″ Compound Radius,|
|Ultra Satin Urethane with Gloss Headstock Face|
|Frets:||22, Medium Jumbo Stainless Steel|
|Pickups:||2x Custom Double Tap™ Humbucking|
|Controls:||Master Volume, Master Tone, 3-Way Switch,|
|Two Upper Slide-Switches for Double Tap™-|
|Activation Auxillary Switching|
|Hardware:||Adjusto-Matic™ with Strings-Through-Body|
|Bridge, Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short|
|posts) Tuning Machines, Chrome|
|Strings:||Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel|
|Case:||Deluxe Molded Case|