Fender 60th Anniversary Jazz Bass Limited Edition
- Fender® basses changed music forever with the introduction of the electric bass, first with the revolutionary Precision Bass® and then again in 1960 with the Jazz Bass®.
- Following the P Bass® was no easy task. With its new stylish and comfortable offset body, versatile dual pickup setup and playable slim neck profile, the Jazz Bass took Fender forward into the Sixties. It would go on to become one of the most widely used instruments of all time – featuring on classic recordings from jazz, funk, soul, and blues to classic rock and heavy metal.
- Sixty years later, we’re proud to celebrate that timeless design with a limited run Jazz Bass that captures the touch, tone and magic of the original.
- The 60th Anniversary Jazz Bass honors and elevates the original design. Two Pure Vintage ‘62 pickups deliver the bell-clear highs and deep, musical low-end that make the J-Bass® a staple for any genre. A pair of concentric volume and tone controls allow complete command over the blend and character of each pickup – a feature first found on the very earliest J-Bass models from 1960 to 1962. Other features include an alder body and maple neck with a bound rosewood fingerboard, bone nut, vintage-correct 7.25” radius, vintage tall frets, and a fast and comfortable '60s “U” profile. The lacquer finish in Arctic Pearl is complemented by the tortoiseshell pickguard, white binding on the neck and matching headcap, making the 60th Anniversary Jazz Bass an unforgettable modern classic. Also included are a deluxe vintage-style case with 60th anniversary embroidery and certificate of authenticity.
- Available in limited quantities for 2020 only.
** กด"สั่งซื้อ/สอบถามข้อมูล" เพื่อติดต่อผ่าน Line @
60th Anniversary Jazz Bass
Arctic Pearl Rosewood Neck
- Alder body with lacquer finish
- Pure Vintage ’62 Jazz Bass pickups
- “U” shaped neck with vintage tall frets and 7.25” radius
- American Original Bridge with smooth slotted saddles
- American Original tuning machines
The nitrocellulose lacquer finish not only lets the body breathe with its true tonal character, it also ages and wears in a distinctively personal way.
PURE VINTAGE ‘62 JAZZ BASS PICKUPS
Specially voiced ’62-style Jazz Bass pickups reproduce the authentic early 60s Fender sound.
60S “U” NECK SHAPE
This Jazz Bass features a “U”-shaped neck profile delivered straight from the ‘60s to your hands. Remarkably comfortable, it suits any playing style.
VINTAGE-ACCURATE BODY AND NECK RADII
Original-era fans can rest assured every curve and line of the body and neck are accurate to the historic originals.
From the bridge to the string tree and tuning machines, every piece of hardware is just like the original.
ANNIVERSARY NECK PLATE AND EMBROIDERED CASE
Commemorative neck plate and embroidered case celebrate 60 years of the Jazz Bass.
|60th Anniversary Jazz Bass|
|Body:||Alder, Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish|
|Neck:||Maple, ’60s “U” Neck Shape, 7.25″ Radius,|
|Rosewood Fingerboard, Gloss Nitrocellulose|
|Lacquer Neck Finish|
|Frets:||20, Vintage Tall|
|Pickups:||2x Pure Vintage ‘62 Single-Coil Jazz Bass®|
|Controls:||2 Volume, 2 Tone|
|Hardware:||4-Saddle Vintage Style with Threaded Steel|
|Saddles Bridge, Pure Vintage Reverse Open-|
|gear Tuning Machines, Nickel/Chrome|
|String:||Fender® USA, NPS, (Gauges .045 – .105)|