Epiphone EJ-200 SCE Acoustic/Electric
- The Epiphone EJ-200SCE pushes the “King of the Flat Tops,” into the future with a spectacular cutaway for total upper fret access plus the eSonic2™ preamp system.
- Originally introduced in 1937, the J-200 style set a standard for guitar excellence that others have been trying to match ever since. Today—over 70 years later—the legacy of the “King of the Flat-tops” lives on in our EJ 200SCE.
- The EJ-200 style is simply the world’s most famous acoustic guitar, known equally for its majestic look and focused, complex sound.
- When the EJ-200 was first introduced, it immediately filled a need for a deeper, more balanced and powerful acoustic instrument that could project over stage and radio. The J-200 was a radical new design, bigger and bolder than any previous guitar, capable of projecting well beyond that of any other acoustic on the market—a fact that still holds true today with the EJ-200SCE.
- Every great rhythm guitarist and singer of the last century made the J-200 their primary acoustic instrument on stage (and for record covers, too) including Don Everly, Bob Dylan, Robbie Robertson, Emmylou Harris, Elvis Presley, Gram Parsons, Buddy Holly, and Pete Townshend. The EJ-200SCE gives you everything great from this iconic and historic guitar without the headaches or the price tag of an original plus a modern pickup system so you can be heard anywhere.
- Like all Epiphone instruments, the EJ-200SCE is covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty and the Gibson Family of Instrument’s 24/7/365 customer service. Pick up an EJ-200SCE today and become a believer in the King of the Flat-tops!
** กด"สั่งซื้อ/สอบถามข้อมูล" เพื่อติดต่อผ่าน Line @
Black Rosewood Neck, Natural Rosewood Neck, Vintage Sunburst Rosewood Neck
King of the Flat Tops—the “Jumbo 200”
The EJ-200SCE or “Jumbo 200” is the modern version of what many consider the “King of the Flat Tops.” First released in 1937, the Jumbo 200’s distinctive look and powerful sound has been a favorite of generations of artists from every style of music including included the Everly Brothers, Emmylou Harris, Gene Autry, Bob Dylan, George Harrison, Buddy Holly, Keith Richards, Bobby Womack, Todd Snider, and Pete Townshend of The Who.
The EJ-200SCE comes with a Solid Spruce top in Natural, Vintage Sunburst, or Ebony finishes and has a Hard Maple body with a traditional pickguard with classic J-200 graphics. The Solid Spruce top will become more resonate as it ages and with playing time will “break in” and develops its own unique tone. The body top, back, and fingerboard have white and black binding. The neck has a 1960’s era SlimTaper™ D-shape with a Pau Ferro fingerboard with “crown inlays”, a 25.50 scale length, a 1.68” nut, and a 2-way adjustable truss rod. The EJ-00SCE also has a Pau Ferro J-200 styled “Moustache” shaped bridge.
Historic Tone Made New
Shadow eSonic2™ Preamp and Pickup System
Solid Epiphone Hardware
|The Acoustic Collection / Super Jumbo Cut-Away|
|Body:||Solid Spruce Top, select maple Back & Side|
|with Body Binding|
|Neck:||Maple w/ Rosewood fingerboard, MOP|
|Crown inlays, Neck&Headstock Binding|
|Pickup:||eSonic2 Preamp System|
|Controls:||Built-in Tuner, Master Volume, Master Tone,|
|Phase, Treble, Bass, EQ Shape, Low battery|
|indicator, Tuner On/Off/Mute|
|Hardware:||Synthetic Bone Saddle Bridge, Gold Grover|
|Tuner, Gold, Tortoise shell style Pickguard|