Blackstar HT-1R MKII Combo Baby Blue
- Blackstar's HT series has always been highly-regarded. Encompassing a range of British-designed valve amps that don't break the bank, the HT line has been a popular one at Andertons Music Co. for several years. The Blackstar HT-1R MkII is one of their latest contenders!
- The latest incarnation of the HT-1, the HT-1R MkII gives you pure valve tones that are suitable for bedroom levels. Super-compact and easy to transport, the MkII edition boasts a raft of new and updated features.
- With USB connectivity and a studio-quality reverb, the HT-1R has all of the appointments to meet the demands of modern guitarists.
** กด"สั่งซื้อ/สอบถามข้อมูล" เพื่อติดต่อผ่าน Line @
Guitar Amplifier (แอมป์กีตาร์)
Tube Amplifier (แอมป์หลอด)
- 1 Watt combo
- Unique push-pull power amp design
- ECC83 preamp valve, ECC82 power amp valve
- 2 channels
- Footswitchable voices for clean and overdrive
- USB audio out
- Newly voiced studio quality reverb
- 4-16ω extension speaker jack socket
- 1×8″ speaker
British Valve Tones
The Blackstar HT-1R is a pure and authentic valve-powered amplifier. With a single ECC83 preamp valve, the HT-1R gets most of its British voice from its ECC82 power amp valve. Delivering pristine-sounding cleans, warm overdrive tones and saturated high-gain, this versatile little combo is suitable for both contemporary players and traditionalists alike.
With 2 channels, allowing you to setup switchable clean and overdrive/distortion sounds, the HT-1R has a clever trick up its sleeve. Each channel has two footswitchable voices, giving you more tonal options.
The clean channel lets you access “American” and “British” voices. The latter has a stronger mid-range, while the US-style mode has a more scooped, bright and focused character. Flick to the overdrive channel, and you can choose between “Classic” and “High-Gain” voices. So, whether you want those rich, old-school British rock tones, or aggressive American metal sounds – the choice is yours!
Blackstar’s signature ‘ISF’ EQ knob features on the HT-1R. Letting you mould your sound to be more American or British, this unique control gives you that extra level of tweakability. Also sporting a USB port, direct recording has never been easier.
Another great feature is the newly-voiced studio quality reverb too, which you can use to really spruce up your clean tones, for example.