Vox VX I
- The VX I from VOX takes modeling amps to the next level. The all-new VET (Virtual Element Technology) modeling circuits at work in the VX I and VX II offer guitarists the best of both digital and analog amplifier design, as it accurately revives a myriad of classic amplifiers. In order to obtain a more authentic sound and produce sound more efficiently, VX amps employ a uniquely designed-bass reflex structure combined with a sealed, one-piece speaker enclosure. The cabinet's shape, curvature of the front and back surfaces, and the internal reinforcement ribs have all been carefully designed to optimize the resonance. A conventional wooden baffle was chosen to retain the projection and tone of a classic guitar amp, while the cabinet is constructed from a lightweight and durable ABS material that produces superior acoustical properties with quality sound and easy portability.
- The VX I features 11 classic amp models and eight distinct effects, and it allows for 22 unique user presets. The amp models cover a lot of ground, ranging from classic American and British amplifiers of the 1950s and 1960s, to the coveted sounds of the classic VOX AC30, to some modern, high-gain tone monsters. Complementing these great amp sounds are eight classic effects which include chorus, flanger, phaser, tremolo, tape-style delay, analog-style delay and two types of reverb: spring and hall.
- If you’re looking for authentic guitar tones and professional sound quality in a lightweight and affordable package, look no further than the VX I from VOX.
With 15 Watts of power and a full complement of classic amps and effects, the VX I is the ultimate practice amplifier for players who crave flexibility & sound quality.
- 15 Watts; 6.5” Custom VOX Speaker
- New VET modeling technology; Analog power amp
- 11 coveted amp models; 8 classic effects
** กด"สั่งซื้อ/สอบถามข้อมูล" เพื่อติดต่อผ่าน Line @
Guitar Amplifier (แอมป์กีตาร์)
Amp Solid State (Transistor) แอมป์