Korg Pandora PX5D Guitar Multi Effects Processor
Korg Pandora PX5D Guitar Multi Effects Processor
- The PX5D multi effect processor joins Korg's respected PANDORA series, famous for packing high-quality sounds and ease of use into a pocket size unit. Easy to enjoy anywhere and anytime. The PX5D provides a total of 180 realistic and wide-ranging effects created using Korg's world-acclaimed, proprietary "REMS" modeling technology. Included are simulations that recreate classic vintage and modern, high-gain amps, as well as effects ranging from the familiar to the unique. Numerous effects designed specifically for bass are also included, making the PX5D a great choice not only for the guitarist but for the bassist as well. In a first for the PANDORA series, a USB-MIDI/USB audio interface is also provided, allowing you to use the PX5D with your computer to transfer audio data or record into your DAW software. There's also dedicated editor/librarian software that lets you edit and manage programs from your computer. All the classic features you have come expect from the PANDORA are also present, to help the guitarist or bassist practice, perform and record.
** กด"สั่งซื้อ/สอบถามข้อมูล" เพื่อติดต่อผ่าน Line @
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
Guitar&Bass Pedal (เอฟเฟคก้อน)
An amazing 180 modeling effects powered by “REMS” technology
- -Korg’s proprietary “REMS” modeling technology, acclaimed by musicians around the world, is used to power the PANDORA’s broad variety of realistic effects. These effects include models of various guitar amps and bass amps, as well as both standard effects and fresh new effects found only on the PANDORA.
Numerous guitar/bass amp modeling effects and synth effects
- -The PX5D provides faithfully modeled simulations of the vintage and high-end amps sought after by guitarists and bassists. Eighteen types for guitar and ten types for bass perfectly capture the warm and rich resonance of a tube amp. Realistically reproduced models of many different cabinets and speakers are also provided, offering differences in speaker size and cabinet structure for superb presence and depth. You can even combine cabinets and speakers freely with any amp models, letting you experience combinations not possible on the original units themselves. There are also synth effects that let you create unique and fresh new sounds, with three choices each for guitar and bass.
A great selection of effects with quality that rivals dedicated processor units
- -The PX5D gives you a wide selection of effects, ranging from simulations of hard-to-find vintage units to fresh new sounds original to the PANDORA series. These include, pickup modeling, to give your instrument a single-coil or dual-coil sound; an intelligent pitch shifter, letting you automatically add harmonies to your performance; a talk effect that makes your guitar seem to speak; a slow attack effect to simulate a violin or cello; a feedback effect that allows feedback performance techniques normally achievable only at high volumes; a rotary speaker effect that varies the speed according to your picking or fingering dynamics; a fretless bass effect that simulates that instrument’s distinctive sound; and many others.
A total of 200 effect programs: 100 user and 100 preset
- -You can use up to seven “REMS” modeling effects simultaneously in each program, giving you nearly limitless sonic variation. The one hundred preset programs allow you to choose from different playing techniques and styles; sounds of every era; and sounds that simulate the characteristic tones of famous artists. You can also edit your own sounds and store them in one hundred user program locations. Together with the preset programs, this gives you immediate access to a total of two hundred programs. Favorite programs can be assigned to four program memory buttons for one-touch access, letting you smoothly change programs in an instant.
USB audio interface functionality makes the PX5D a powerful recording tool
- -A built-in USB audio interface is provided to transfer audio data between the PX5D and your computer via USB. This ensures that the amazing “REMS” modeling sound is recorded into your DAW software with no loss of quality.
PC software for editing programs, managing libraries, and creating chains
- -Dedicated editor/librarian software is provided via download, allowing you to edit and manage programs on your computer. Simply connect the PX5D to your computer via USB”no complicated settings are necessary. Since effect parameters and other settings will be visible at a glance, editing the PX5D’s enormous complement of effects becomes quick and easy. You can save or rearrange programs, create libraries of programs for specific purposes, and exchange programs with other users, further extending the potential of the PX5D.
Phrase Trainer and many other valuable functions for practicing and jamming
- -The PXD5D allows you to record up to eighty seconds of sound from an external audio source such as a CD, MD, or MP3, and then play it back as a loop at a different speed, without affecting the pitch. This is a great way to practice difficult passages or learn complex phrases. You can also record your own accompaniment, along with the built-in rhythm and bass patterns, then play it back while you practice playing a lead”the possibilities are limited only by your imagination. A Key Transpose function lets you change the pitch of the incoming audio source by as much as one octave upward or downward, and a Bass Canceller function cancels the bass sound so that you can enjoy “minus-one” playing.
A total of 744 different rhythm & bass patterns and variations that cover a broad range of styles
- -Rock, jazz, funk, blues, country, and many other styles are covered by 128 rhythm and bass patterns. In addition, variations are provided for each rhythm and bass pattern, resulting in a total of 744 different patterns to choose from. Specify the bass key and you can practice performing any style of music with amazingly authentic rhythm and bass lines. This is a great way to improve your picking, sense of rhythm, and familiarity with scales. You can also create twenty chains, with each chain connecting up to sixteen different rhythm patterns. And of course you can also use the effect programs at the same time.
Foot switch jack allows hands-free control
- -A foot switch jack lets you control the PX5D’s rich array of functionality without interrupting your performance. Connect the included foot switch jack cable to the PX5D, and you’ll be able to connect two foot switches (not included) and use them to change programs or start/stop Phrase Trainer recording or playback.
Interface designed for intuitive operation and excellent visibility
- -In spite of its compact design, the PX5D features a unique interface that delivers analog-style operation and visibility just like a conventional amp or effect processor. The dials that control the gain or tone of the amp modeling offer instant visual indication of each control’s setting while you edit. There’s also a tap button that lets you control the delay time, and a value encoder for adjusting parameter values or the master level, all allowing intuitive operation for easy sound creation. Functions are instantly recognizable as icons in the LCD screen. To top it off, the display is backlit for good visibility and smooth operation even on dimly lit stages.
Many support functions, including a tuner
- -In addition to high-quality sound, the PANDORA series is also known for a broad range of extras that support guitarists and bass players. A built-in tuner lets you tune easily, and includes a mute function, so you can tune silently on stage. An optimal audio signal can be sent to any connection destination”headphones, mixer, MTR, or guitar amp”to ensure the highest quality sound in every situation. Power can be supplied by an AC adapter, by batteries, or via the USB connection.