Promark American Hickory TXDC18IW Jeff Ausdemore Marching Drumsticks
Length: 16 13/16"
Tip Material: Wood
Tip Shape: Oval
The DC18i was designed by Texas educator Jeff Ausdemore. The stick features a shin neck, which provides quick response in either single stokes or multiple bounce rudiments. This lighter stick has the same clear articulation as the DC8 heavier model, and the smaller diameter shaft allows for younger students to easily produce a full sound while continuing to build technique.
- Hickory is the most popular wood choice for drumsticks due to its resilience, responsiveness, durability, and classic feel
- Diameter: .680" Length: 16 13/16"
- Round tip provides a robust sound on the marching snare drum
- Long thin neck for a fast and responsive rebound
- All Promark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
** กด"สั่งซื้อ/สอบถามข้อมูล" เพื่อติดต่อผ่าน Line @